Monday 27 April 2009

Tag, Now Someone Else Is It!


Ha ha! I reach out from my computer into cyberspace and tag someone else as they innocently walk by!! Now that I have finished sharing my own 7 facts, I am supposed to pick 7 other bloggers who intrigue me and tag them with the same meme -- "Please share 7 facts about yourself." Participation is strictly voluntary, of course, so if anyone who is tagged doesn't want to do this meme, that's perfect fine!

These are the rules as they were passed on to me by Haley at Iridescent Dark:

1. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself in the post.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

So -- Tag, You're It!!

2. Beverly at So This Is Wonderland
4. Cygnus at My Song. . .
6. Hestia at Hestias Gem

2 comments:

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hmm... define "FACTS"! LOL!!

I'm in, Lady.. give me a day to make up-- er, to, uh, dig deep and come up with the best I've got...

honored I might for some reason 'intrigue' anyone!! i look forward to the witing, Lady D..

Thanks!!

Beverly said...

I'm so boring! But here's the link and thank you for including me in your meme. It is an honor!

http://flying-cupcakes.blogspot.com/2009/04/7-random.html