Jana of The Little Black Book gave me the Life is Good Award a couple of weeks ago. Thanks, Jana, what a beautiful and fun award! But to earn it, I must answer 10 questions posed by Jana, so here goes!
1. Favourite fictional character?
I love all the rabbits in Watership Down by Richard Adams -- Hazel, Fiver, Bigwig, Silver, Dandelion, etc. It's impossible to single out just one.
2. What or who would you like to be born as in your next life?
I want to come back as the Pope so I can drag the Catholic Church kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Women priests! Married clergy! Same-sex marriage! Birth control for everybody! Full reparations to sexual abuse victims! Redistribution of Vatican wealth to the poor! Bwahahaha!
3. Is there anyone in your life with whom you share all your secrets?
Aren't I doing that in answering these questions?
4. What was the most embarrassing nickname you were ever given?
I don't know because the worst ones are always given to you behind your back. But I shudder to think.
5. Who is your favourite Friends character?
Oh, no contest. Phoebe because of her exquisite song Stinky Cat.
6. Tango or the Ballet?
When it comes to dance, I'm afraid Lady Gaga music videos are more to my taste. Yeah, I know I have no class.
7. Blind date or speed dating?
Well, this shows how old I am but I've never speed dated. I've been on blind dates though. The worst one occurred about a million years ago and involved a guy named Suzuki who was a foreign exchange student. Aichihuahua.
8. A home-cooked meal or eating out?
I adore eating food in restaurants prepared by other people. But if a good cook is making me a home-cooked meal, that's great too! See the common denominator?
9. Favourite movie?
Oh, Casablanca, no contest.
10. Last thing you do at night?
Pee. Hey, you asked.
So now I get to pass this Award on to six other bloggers who must answer 10 of MY questions! Here are the nominees . . .
Paul C at quoteflections
The Wizardess epi at Go out beneath the naked night
Inannasstar at Ramblings of a Domestic Goddess
Eternally Distracted at Eternally Distracted
Corey James at Madtexter
jenandollie at Ramblings of a Newbie Pagan
. . . and here are my 10 probing questions for them:
1. What's the best decision you ever made in your life?
2. What's the worst decision you ever made in your life?
3. What's your favourite body part?
4. Whose ass would you most like to kick?
5. What's the first thing you would buy with a million bucks?
6. Star Wars or Star Trek?
7. If you could BE a movie star, who would you want to be?
8. If you could DO a movie star, who would you want to do?
9. If you were about to be executed, what would you want for your last meal?
10. Who's your favourite superhero?
Have fun, kids! I look forward to reading your answers!