The toy situation. With Hannah, I have a house strewn with every toy they own scattered about the house and on the couch. I can relate to every meme in this post and they all made me laugh which I needed so much this morning!
So, my daughter had a DNA test done on her dog because he was found abandoned on the side of a highway and the humane society she got him from had no information they could offer her about him. It turns out that he is an Australian shepherd, lab, pit bull, cattle dog, husky mix. The prediction his genetics interpretation gave was he is an intelligent, loyal, high energy herder. She says that they missed the Bassett hound in him because he is the most stubborn dog she has ever had. I will treat him like any grandchild and spoil him rotten when I'm around him and let her correct his behavior when I'm gone.
Baby M would love the meme about the dog barking at nothing. That is her pup in spades - he is always waking up the baby! But 6 years ago when someone broke into the car in their driveway and took a bunch of stuff? Then it was crickets from the dog. Still he is a lovable goof even if he is terrible at his job.
Charlie rolls his balls under the couch on purpose and then wants me to rescue them. It's a game which I hate. I love these and can confirm that they are all true:)
Dog Math is so correct!!!! Sophie could have five toys out...and one goes under where she cant get to and has a fit till it's retrieved. Never-ending the other four.
The toy under the couch or the treadmill is Frankie. He screams like someone is killing him until Xander come to save the day by crawling under and getting it for him. The fact that there are half a million other toys in that room all around Frankie is mute.
The toy situation. With Hannah, I have a house strewn with every toy they own scattered about the house and on the couch.
ReplyDeleteI can relate to every meme in this post and they all made me laugh which I needed so much this morning!
My daughter's dog Clara (a pit bull) has some fantastic expressions!
ReplyDeleteSo, my daughter had a DNA test done on her dog because he was found abandoned on the side of a highway and the humane society she got him from had no information they could offer her about him. It turns out that he is an Australian shepherd, lab, pit bull, cattle dog, husky mix. The prediction his genetics interpretation gave was he is an intelligent, loyal, high energy herder. She says that they missed the Bassett hound in him because he is the most stubborn dog she has ever had. I will treat him like any grandchild and spoil him rotten when I'm around him and let her correct his behavior when I'm gone.
ReplyDeleteBaby M would love the meme about the dog barking at nothing. That is her pup in spades - he is always waking up the baby! But 6 years ago when someone broke into the car in their driveway and took a bunch of stuff? Then it was crickets from the dog. Still he is a lovable goof even if he is terrible at his job.
ReplyDeleteWoof-woof!
ReplyDeleteOMG the lost dog sign!
ReplyDeleteAnd I’d watch the movie with the villain dogs. Yes.
XOXO
Barking at nothing, except intruders, I've had dogs who would welcome them!
ReplyDeleteCharlie rolls his balls under the couch on purpose and then wants me to rescue them. It's a game which I hate. I love these and can confirm that they are all true:)
ReplyDelete...I LOVE "Woofer and Subwoofer!"
ReplyDeleteDog Math is so correct!!!! Sophie could have five toys out...and one goes under where she cant get to and has a fit till it's retrieved. Never-ending the other four.
ReplyDeleteThe villains one had me lol!!!!
Dogs are just the best!
ReplyDeleteI once read that blinking twice at a cat is a sign of affection and so I do that and every cat we've ever had looks at me like I'm nuts!
ReplyDeleteThe Lost Dog and the Villain Dogs slayed me.
Ha, those two dogs in purple are definitely villains.
ReplyDeleteThat dog seems proud of those medals.
ReplyDeleteDogs are such foolish loves, aren't they? And yet at the same time, so noble and faithful.
ReplyDeleteThen mommy moves the couch and we have all kinds of new toys
ReplyDeleteThe toy under the couch or the treadmill is Frankie. He screams like someone is killing him until Xander come to save the day by crawling under and getting it for him. The fact that there are half a million other toys in that room all around Frankie is mute.
ReplyDeleteDogs are such a joy to have around.
ReplyDeleteLove all the dogs, except for the bathtub. eewwww. LOL
ReplyDeleteEvery one of these is adorable! Funny, but adorable!!
ReplyDeleteDear Debra, I love these! Hilarious...and beautiful dogs!
ReplyDeleteA fun collection today.
ReplyDeleteI love these and I love dogs. If it weren’t for the fact that I don’t want the responsibility, I’d have at least one.
ReplyDeleteThese are so funny. My dog needs a medal for barking at absolutely nothing.
ReplyDeleteWoofer & subwoofer, "lost dog" and Hotdog face made me LOL today!
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic. Owning 2 dogs I can relate. I had lots of good laughs. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThe Lost Dog sign.... love it! Perfect Likeness!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the much needed smiles
ReplyDeleteLove the dogs but dear God! Those Bunions!! Ugh.
ReplyDeleteGreatful... ❤️ I know this feeling of a winking dog by the rememberings to our Chow-Chow.
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun
Thank you for all the laughs!!!
ReplyDeleteMy dogs are so good at Dog Math! 😝
ReplyDeleteHa-ha all are fun, but of course my favorite is the dachshund 😍
ReplyDeletetoo cute ,so funny o my
ReplyDeletelovely dear Debra ,i had fun with your memes :)
Funny ones.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteAs a doggie dad I love these.
ReplyDelete