Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Full-Scale Trade War ON AGAIN



Apparently, a workable Canada/USA trade deal
was imminent, but then the USA made late-breaking demands
which would compromise Canadian sovereignty.

According to British Columbia Premier David Eby,
the proposed terms of the American deal reveal the "true nature"
of what the White House really wants from Canada.

"The suggestion that Canada would not trade with other countries
or reduce our trade with other countries ... would reduce us
to the economic equivalent of the 51st state," Eby said.

Prime Minister Carney also revealed that the USA complained
and made demands about Canada's support of Quebec culture,
the prevalence of French-language media online and even the
requirement to have bilingual labels on products sold in Canada.
It goes without saying that such matters are within the
sole control of Canada as a sovereign nation.

Trump's response confirms this entirely
inappropriate American approach by saying
Canada wants "the benefits of being a State, without being one."

As Carney has previously said, "America is trying to break us
so that they can own us." Punitive 50% tariffs
are designed to wreck the Canadian economy,
de-industrialize our country, and force Canada
into political subservience.








48 comments:

  1. Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the last sane Americans. Mr Carney's most savage (and, at the moment, accurate) line was the one about America's signature being written in pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Bilbo -- Yes, that was a good line. Still rather diplomatically put, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Stand with Canada against the stupidity of Cankles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all 76% of Canadians behind Mark Carney. The orange shit can go bite himself. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cartoons and memes are genius. So many very smart and clever people (not in the White House). Goliath died in that story. Mike drop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please find a way to run HWSNBN out of office.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s unbelievable.
    Carney is being diplomatic when he talks about Cankles because he is actually intelligent. Mango Mussolini is convinced in his demented mind that Canada is just Venezuela in the North and that is only one of the mistakes he’s making.
    So embarrassing.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...elbows up y'all 🇨🇦!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GO Carney!! Can't wait for the orange turd to die!!!
    bobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the gods preserve us from those who stand behind him...

      Delete
  10. Go Canada, we're all behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stand with Canada too, not with that idiot in the White House who is clueless when it comes to how you treat your best neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Success to you Canadians, keep tightening the screws and soon you'll have the power to turn America into your 11th Province, after the mass fumigation that will be needed to eradicate MAGA and the repugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 🇨🇦 🦫🇨🇦, the idiot now is thinking of changing Lake Ontario to Lake America, What a JERK. I support Canada 🍁

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even worse are the morons who prop him up, who enable him to spew his lies and nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  15. If it's any comfort, please know that a majority of Americans are looking on with as much horror as anyone else in the world. On behalf of all of us who are having to suffer this unbelievable demented fool's actions every minute of our lives, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  16. In this house, we support Canada. Keep up the good work! Shut off the energy pipelines. Shut off everything that flows to the U.S.
    We're fighting as hard as we can --- despite having a Supreme Court that continues to rule in the Orange Shitgibbon's favor.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Canada , the only country saying "Its 'a duck". This post is damned brilliant! A total cut off is the only remedy..until the orange fart
    explodes into nasty pieces of shite . BLOMPH!-GONE!! We live on the border - Canadian vibe keeps my ores in the water., knowing that there is ONE leader on this planet still able to say " WTF? ..nope". Uhmurkans lost their minds for sure. Diseased and spreading...Santa is Canadian- fatty pants Donny toddler should have thought of that , for , without christmas there will be much discontent. Santa and goodwill -reason for the season sort of deal- Merry Christmas up north!!! The constant angst of USA climate since insanity grabbed us by the beaver, has so weakened this country- anyone could easily take it as their own. Tall order but I think that Mark could step in- USA becomes a Canadian territory- yes please. ...Canada needs a good California,n beach so please take it! Canada teamed up with Norway and Sweden and Greenland and Finland should be able to topple the severely ill USA at this point...think about it please, it shouldn't take much, USA spent all of it's big bullets, depleted -no longer a strong army/navy/airforce...No longer a protective ally. Usa clearly is the enemy of saner nations,eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "anyone could easily take it as their own" but nobody wants it, that's how bad it has become.

      Delete
  18. 🤣🤣 Oh, Debra, you did me such a solid this morning! I'm finishing up a bad summer cold and I woke up with no energy. But, "strait of our moose" and, especially, "grabbed the wrong beaver" kicked my fatigue's ass! Canadian puns cure the common cold! 🤧🇨🇦💪

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mark Carney has proven himself to be the man of the hour when it really counts. I was amused to see Trump, Vance, Lutnick and other US officials pontificating yesterday. When they open their mouths, they lie.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I completely support Canada, am so sick of trumpie dump the pedo. I'm so disgusting the Repugnant Party licks his boots. Have seen some of the memes. Have a couple of friends in Canada that send me articles because we're not seeing as much about this as they are. Primarily because there is so much crap he's doing here, it's hard to report on all of it. Elbows Up, as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  21. as an ashamed American i can't apologize enough.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yet another crazy act by the loony-tunes GOP-ers in charge. All kinds of US citizens know it's just another one of his tactics which will fail, but in the meantime our international relations suffer! So sorry to my Canadian friends.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Les magas, ces imbéciles d’Américains, vont avoir un choc !
    Canada Fort ! 🌅
    Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  24. the orinj menace izza complete arsehole

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are wonderful, Debra. We will survive.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sometimes I cheer myself up by imagining the street parties when we get the news of his demise.
    Great memes, as always...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Trumpenfuhrer's grabbed the wrong beaver this time -- damn straight! We can cut off electricity, LNG and oil exports to the U.S if needs be, though that "nuclear option" would likely trigger a U.S military invasion of Canada. The North will not bend the knee. WW3 anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Russia with a costco membership, lol. It's SO FUNNY because it's SO TRUE now...and that is what makes it so sad too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Debra, thank you so much for sharing this! And to my beloved American neighbours, a huge thanks for your support! (Montreal, Quebec, Canada here) I am a senior who was born here in Montreal and have lived here all my life.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Mark Carney and I stand with Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well, well, well! Glad we have SOLAR on our home! Hey, Carney - THROW THE SWITCH!!! DO IT!!! Let's see if President Brainrot gets a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  32. In other words, as I say here in Rhode Island: Va te faire foutre, Trump!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Rade -- Hahahahaha -- glad to see SOME Americans support French-English bilingualism!

      Delete
  33. Excuse me and my words but that Fat Orange Fuck is soooooooo far out of his league it isn't funny. That bitch can't even play Monopoly right!

    And the Goliath meme gave me a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I will gladly always stand with Canada as will the rest of my family and probably my country. We Love you Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  35. https://www.instagram.com/reels/DbnaK1tIeak/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Linda Sue -- Thanks for that video link! Yes, we are loaded with natural resources alright!

      Delete
  36. Do they ever get enough?! Do they ever think?

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a bleak forecast for Americans because of the orange menace.

    ReplyDelete
  38. As an American, I am so sorry. I didn't elect Fat Velveeta Voldemort and the only thing we can do is wait until November and hope Democrats sweep the House and Senate so we can impeach that ugly orange greasy shit stain. OR hope against all hope that he succumbs to a massive MI and if that happens there will be a great big party around the world for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Goliath did indeed die in that story. Canada may get the better of this non-deal after all.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have a few wonderful Canadian friends that I made on a trafalgar trip a few years ago. They send me memes and other funny things and I send any I see from here.
    It’s what binds our friendship, Australia / Canada. Laughing at your south neighbour

    ReplyDelete
  41. beautiful! oh to have a leader who protects citizens

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

However, comment moderation is on and no comments will be published from trolls, haters, bots or spammers.