Oh, my innocent eyes! I thought I was going to get some pithy remarks on Cheney or Nixon or even Martin. Little did I know that you were actually dickin' around! Hilarious stuff as usual, Debra.
I should have purchased Peppermint Flavored Gaviscon, because the label on my bottle of Gaviscon Cool Mint doesn’t indicate a fireman will high fructose porn syrup in my mouth, dammit.
Debra, how could you lower yourself to create such a disgusting post? (Pause) No, seriously, now that you're down to my level of baseless humor, where did you find all these gems? (fighting with a sciatica flare-up for a week but laughing through the pain today, thanks to you)
Too funny! I'll never look at tomato ketchup in the same way again! Thanks for the giggles. They are all soooo good! Happy T-Day, (belated again) Lisca
It is funny the reaction Americans have to sex and genital parts - has to be that initial Puritan influence. Great post...Think of all the allusions to genital parts in our daily speech: Don't dick around; He dicked up; kiss my ass; He's an asshole; He has balls; What a pussy.... yet show a dick meme and people get reserved in their comments. the Ol'Buzzard
I am officially blown away. So to speak.
ReplyDelete...are you really sorry?
ReplyDeleteFun post!!
ReplyDeleteMany guys recommend double-bagging for extra safety. These are so funny. Should have chosen the spaniel.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, Black Bags do Matter!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS, I really needed this.
ReplyDeleteHigh fructose porn syrup?
ReplyDeleteHow do you top that!
Lmaoooo
XOXO
DEBS!!!!! Who leaked you a photo of my discreet shipments!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes...homeowners' insurance does cover such accidents. Huh, so a friend tells me, yes a friend told me.
I saw it.
ReplyDeleteI saw them all and they slayed!!
Thanks for the laughs this morning:)
ReplyDeleteHam Stroker's.... LOL.
ReplyDeleteDick jokes just write themselves, don't they?
ReplyDeleteOh, my innocent eyes! I thought I was going to get some pithy remarks on Cheney or Nixon or even Martin. Little did I know that you were actually dickin' around! Hilarious stuff as usual, Debra.
ReplyDeleteI should have purchased Peppermint Flavored Gaviscon, because the label on my bottle of Gaviscon Cool Mint doesn’t indicate a fireman will high fructose porn syrup in my mouth, dammit.
ReplyDeleteDebra, how could you lower yourself to create such a disgusting post?
ReplyDelete(Pause)
No, seriously, now that you're down to my level of baseless humor, where did you find all these gems?
(fighting with a sciatica flare-up for a week but laughing through the pain today, thanks to you)
Oh ,my!
ReplyDeleteEven having no use for them, these were funny!
ReplyDelete;-)
ReplyDeleteI really had to mull over some of these, ha.
ReplyDeleteOh, that ketchup! I see Trumpenfuhrer's gold dick statue is on it's way to the Big Beautiful Ballroom too.
ReplyDeleteThat last one: That’s where the idea of double-bagging comes from.
ReplyDeleteI am heading out immediately to get some Gaviscon!!!
I'm cracking up. Only you could get away with these memes. Too funny for sure.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha. These made me smile.
ReplyDeleteThose were too funny. My brother is a retired firefighter so I'm sending that one to him. LOL
ReplyDeleteThe one with the homeowner's insurance: looks like the making of a glory hole.
ReplyDeleteI like the discreet packaging.
ReplyDeleteDiscreet packaging, ha ha.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun post! Have joyful day, Debra x
ReplyDeletebelieve it or not (at heart) i am not adult but ten years old :)
ReplyDeleteWherever do you find such interesting penis content???
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I'll never look at tomato ketchup in the same way again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giggles. They are all soooo good!
Happy T-Day, (belated again)
Lisca
Only you, Debra! 😂. Nova Scotia 4 Skins???
ReplyDeleteOh my these are brilliant lol
ReplyDeleteOf course we all read on.
It is funny the reaction Americans have to sex and genital parts - has to be that initial Puritan influence. Great post...Think of all the allusions to genital parts in our daily speech: Don't dick around; He dicked up; kiss my ass; He's an asshole; He has balls; What a pussy.... yet show a dick meme and people get reserved in their comments.
ReplyDeletethe Ol'Buzzard