Sunday, 16 August 2026

Where's A Wizard When You Need One?










And sheesh, I thought Marvel paid better.


33 comments:

  1. I'd still be working if I had a resume like Mr Moore's ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new catch phrase: “Do you wanna go home with Marcus?”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the KimmelBatch sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a twosome, Jimmy Kimmel and Dr. Strange. Maybe if Dr. Strange could use some magic and change up the US government, that would make Kimmel (and me as well as many others) quite happy. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´d need a good wizard right now, for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimmel... HYSTERICAL!!! Great post! R

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Tomfoolery, that's me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stealing and sharing the tomfoolery one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the video ... the memes are good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🤣 Love the Kimmel clip! For many years, I appreciated Cumberbatch, but always had a tiny cringe feeling about him overacting in EVERY role. Then came Dr. Strange and, perhaps because I am such a Marvel fangirl, I adore Cumberbatch in that role (actually both roles...narcissistic neurosurgeon Dr. Strange and his true calling as Master Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme)!
    It's as though Marvel producers knew they had to cast the world's most accomplished over-emoter in those 2 roles and that there was only one person who came to mind! 🥰👏 Bravo, Benedict, bravo!! 🫡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are we just unable to see the magic?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looked at the last video; there was group therapy as well...😁

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wizard and mall Santa. lololololol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, I love me some Cumberbatch in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Tundra Bunny -- Yes, I bet you'd love him to "just pull a rabbit out of somewhere," eh? Hahahahaha!

      Delete
  15. Ahhhhhhh if only we had wizards......

    ReplyDelete
  16. So inspired by the resume! GOALS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kimmel and Cumberbatch were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Debra, the tomfoolery and cat made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha, that first one...I think I know that guy (and I can confirm the caption is accurate).

    ReplyDelete
  20. yes yes yes ever since I saw Merlin in The Sword in the Stone I wanted to be one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Of course, Disney owns both Jimmy Kimmel's network and Marvel Comics, so you have the magic of synergy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. At first I read “what the helly” as “watch the telly”. Yours is better. I shall use it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I suppose a wizard from hell wouldn't mind the heat.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful post. Love the clip.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another day, another What the Helly... feelin it

    ReplyDelete
  26. Let’s trade Trump for Marcus :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. We could all use a little more magic in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  28. omg where is Markus ,that one was gross

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

However, comment moderation is on and no comments will be published from trolls, haters, bots or spammers.