These are true eye openers. Love the humours!
I think I'm descended from Bjorn. Good collection, which I have pillaged!
Loved this post 😁
You do find the things to make us laugh!
The Canadian spy cracked me up.
I have Viking blood in my veins. Beware the Edmonton invasion!
The Vikings had it right, their best warriors and leaders were women.
...Canada has spies?
This is marvelous!
Why is everyone picking on Bjorn? He's a sharp guy.
Love the dog hanging off the side of the boat, ears blowing!
Doc Spo was wondering what the BOD had been up to.
@ Travel -- Well, now we know, LOL!
Archeologists steeped in patriarchy get it wrong all the time.
Too funny. I love the Pillage people.
My husband absolutely has some Viking in him. I know this not only from his Scandinavian forepeople but also because when he met me he certainly stormed my castle. No sharp instruments were involved, though.
Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!However, comment moderation is on and no comments will be published from trolls, haters, bots or spammers.
These are true eye openers. Love the humours!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm descended from Bjorn. Good collection, which I have pillaged!
ReplyDeleteLoved this post 😁
ReplyDeleteYou do find the things to make us laugh!
ReplyDeleteThe Canadian spy cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI have Viking blood in my veins. Beware the Edmonton invasion!
ReplyDeleteThe Vikings had it right, their best warriors and leaders were women.
ReplyDelete...Canada has spies?
ReplyDeleteThis is marvelous!
ReplyDeleteWhy is everyone picking on Bjorn? He's a sharp guy.
ReplyDeleteLove the dog hanging off the side of the boat, ears blowing!
ReplyDeleteDoc Spo was wondering what the BOD had been up to.
ReplyDelete@ Travel -- Well, now we know, LOL!
DeleteArcheologists steeped in patriarchy get it wrong all the time.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I love the Pillage people.
ReplyDeleteMy husband absolutely has some Viking in him. I know this not only from his Scandinavian forepeople but also because when he met me he certainly stormed my castle.
ReplyDeleteNo sharp instruments were involved, though.