My husband absolutely has some Viking in him. I know this not only from his Scandinavian forepeople but also because when he met me he certainly stormed my castle. No sharp instruments were involved, though.
What a fun Viking invasion, Debra! I'm ready to join the raid, although I'll leave my horned helmet at home, since apparently real Vikings never wore them anyway.
Yes, Oktoberfest—we’ve already had pretzels and Weisswurst and enjoy having a beer—preferably non-alcoholic for us :-))—which is available from Paulaner and Erdinger too :-)) Best regards, Viola
These are true eye openers. Love the humours!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm descended from Bjorn. Good collection, which I have pillaged!
ReplyDeleteLoved this post 😁
ReplyDeleteYou do find the things to make us laugh!
ReplyDeleteThe Canadian spy cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteI have Viking blood in my veins. Beware the Edmonton invasion!
ReplyDeleteThe Vikings had it right, their best warriors and leaders were women.
ReplyDelete...Canada has spies?
ReplyDeleteThis is marvelous!
ReplyDeleteWhy is everyone picking on Bjorn? He's a sharp guy.
ReplyDeleteLove the dog hanging off the side of the boat, ears blowing!
ReplyDeleteDoc Spo was wondering what the BOD had been up to.
ReplyDelete@ Travel -- Well, now we know, LOL!
DeleteArcheologists steeped in patriarchy get it wrong all the time.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I love the Pillage people.
ReplyDeleteMy husband absolutely has some Viking in him. I know this not only from his Scandinavian forepeople but also because when he met me he certainly stormed my castle.
ReplyDeleteNo sharp instruments were involved, though.
Online pillaging for the win, LOL! Luv the Viking dog too.
ReplyDeleteDouble dibs on the library, too.
ReplyDeleteGreat laughs today, Debra.
ReplyDeleteThese are great, Debra. The 4th one of the Canadian spy made me laugh so hard. 😆
ReplyDeleteThe dog on the boat made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteThe Board of Directors approve.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like my type of Oktoberfest!
ReplyDeleteThe Vikings—such a fascinating culture!
ReplyDeleteThey will always captivate us.
Have a great week, Debra!
HA-HA the last one is best...in these times I support it....😆
ReplyDeleteI love the Viking Warrior Bj581 being found to be female.
ReplyDeleteLest we forget, there's also Hagar the Horrible!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Viking invasion, Debra! I'm ready to join the raid, although I'll leave my horned helmet at home, since apparently real Vikings never wore them anyway.
ReplyDeleteI love a good Viking laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOL.
ReplyDeleteLove these, especially the female warrior!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chuckles!
ReplyDeleteLove the laughs, and the vindication for Women - hell yes we can lead a Viking horde! Move over, Bjorn!
ReplyDelete(Personally, I'd be storming the library)
Yes, Oktoberfest—we’ve already had pretzels and Weisswurst and enjoy having a beer—preferably non-alcoholic for us :-))—which is available from Paulaner and Erdinger too :-))
ReplyDeleteBest regards, Viola
Ha ha ha too funny.
ReplyDelete