As always, you find the best memes. I’m saving all of these! Thanks for the affirmation: “I won’t let the stupid fucking behavior of others destroy my fucking inner peace.” I hope it works.
Memes are us. These set my morning right. Rosy , optimistic cheerfulness gets me down- these saved me. Anti- Hallmark- "reality remains stubbornly indifferent"...absolutely.
How did you get a picture me in my armour? A girl can't even take a juice break from sharpening her hockey sticks anymore without someone yanking out their smartphone!
Unfortunately, my wife wants to watch the news every day. If I had my way, I would tune in one hour every Friday to catch up on the insanity, then cut off the news and watch a vampire movie with a glass of blood red wine to unwind. the Ol'Buzzard
This is such a good set full of attitude!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Wonderful selection!
ReplyDeleteWhen I check the news, I am glad that I am getting old.
ReplyDeleteThese were so good I cribbed some of them for my own Social Media Shares!!! Thank You. The Fuckery knows no bounds, does it? Le Sigh
ReplyDelete...LOOK FOR THE SILVER LINING.
ReplyDeleteSorry to tell you this Tom, but I looked for the silver lining...and it is very, very tarnished.
Delete"Yet I inch forward" says it all!
ReplyDeleteI love these, all of them. And I'm going to steal:)
ReplyDeleteHello Debra, You forgot Voodoo dolls. --Jim
ReplyDeleteAll very appropriate for what is happening right now.
ReplyDeleteThese are GREAT. Consider them stolen....
ReplyDeleteLove Maggie Smith - I've been binge-watching Downton Abbey (again!).
Babes, there’s no serotonin in the WORLD to deal with this! LOL
ReplyDeleteAlso, I need that embroidery.
XOXO
Great ones, all!!!
ReplyDeletebobbie
Yes, what choice is there? I'm reading lovely murder mysteries, cosy content for a worrying summer.
ReplyDeleteAs always, you find the best memes. I’m saving all of these! Thanks for the affirmation: “I won’t let the stupid fucking behavior of others destroy my fucking inner peace.” I hope it works.
ReplyDelete2, 3, and 4 had me in stitches. Especially the Dowager Countess one. And the Vera Charles one is so me.
ReplyDeleteMemes are us. These set my morning right.
ReplyDeleteRosy , optimistic cheerfulness gets me down- these saved me.
Anti- Hallmark- "reality remains stubbornly indifferent"...absolutely.
Oh, I agree the govid survived, it's so cute ... and it has wine π₯°ππΌπ·
ReplyDeleteHa, channeling that snail now.
ReplyDeleteEvery. Single. One. Of. These.
ReplyDeleteLove these all, Debra.
ReplyDeleteAll of them accurate, every single one. I'm the snail...
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious. Where do you get them?
ReplyDelete@ Harry -- I surf the farthest and most obscure corners of "teh interwebs" looking for treasure to bring back to my readers.
DeleteAnd we thank you for your service
DeleteHow did you get a picture me in my armour? A girl can't even take a juice break from sharpening her hockey sticks anymore without someone yanking out their smartphone!
ReplyDeleteThat last one is the truth. Whew.
ReplyDeleteThe sage meme reminded me I need to sage my home and also use some palo santo.
ReplyDeleteOhhh these are perfect especially the first 4. Have a good day today.
ReplyDeleteThe cat and dog ones had me laughing so hard! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteThat snail said it all! I enjoyed these Debra.
ReplyDeleteLove Maggie Smith, I think I have some of her sarcasm in me. And the covid, I fear it is near. And as Travel said, I'm glad I'm older!
ReplyDeleteOh, man, I completely forgot about the musical version of Mame! In addition to the Bea Arthur, a brunette Lucille Ball played the title character.
ReplyDeleteSurviving Covid only to face (potential) world war 3 π΅
ReplyDeleteI identify with them all.
ReplyDeleteha, ha, great
ReplyDeleteAs former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe once said during an interview on CNN, "My wow meter has been recalibrated recently."
ReplyDeleteLove all of these. Now, I'll inch forward to my day. :)
ReplyDeleteI approve, too, HRH! This is just what I needed!
ReplyDeleteI love the snail.
ReplyDeleteEvery day I do my fucking yoga to try and let go of the anxiety and dysfunction of the Trump dumpster fire.
ReplyDeleteHilarious.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, my wife wants to watch the news every day. If I had my way, I would tune in one hour every Friday to catch up on the insanity, then cut off the news and watch a vampire movie with a glass of blood red wine to unwind.
ReplyDeletethe Ol'Buzzard
yep
ReplyDeletesadly I relate
LeeAnna