Dear Debra, I absolutely love all these photos!!! And you know how much I love cats, dear friend! Thank you so much for sharing these, I really appreciate it!
HRH, you've clearly worked your claws to nubbins producing this cute, fun post without any demands for payment and I applaud you! Now who the hell are you and what have you done with the real HRH?!
@ Tundra Bunny -- AU CONTRAIRE, I did no work WHATSOEVER on this post. My human minion put it together. I merely APPROVED it, like the BOSS I am. And how dare you, HOW VERY MUCH DARE YOU, imply that I am a MONEY GRUBBER? I've never been so insulted in my life.
@ Her Royal Highness -- So you FINALLY admit that your diamond jewelry is fake cubic zirconia trash? Or did you "earn" money the hard way as an alley cat?
Oh no, I assure you those diamonds and gems are REAL. You forget I am a member of the ROYAL FAMILY. Princess Diana, WHO ADORED ME, gave them to me personally. There is NOTHING FAKE about MOI.
...and I approve of this post too. If that counts!
ReplyDeleteLovely... I had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun ❤️
So much sweetness.
ReplyDeleteIt hard to pick just one, they are all good, but the bike one was pretty funny..
ReplyDeleteLove the tiger blanket!
ReplyDeleteOMG
ReplyDeleteThe upside down kitty!!!
Also, that kitty blanket? Perf.
XOXO
These are fantastic, I love the tiger. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all so good. I do love the monkey head between the cat's legs!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to share this post with a couple of people!
ReplyDeleteThose are the best!
ReplyDeleteEven the tiniest kitten thinks he's a tiger. I think cats designed some of these.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are so sweet. People love their cats, and their dogs. It's nice to see.
ReplyDeleteAll equally funny. I’m with HRH.
ReplyDeleteCats are just so cool.
ReplyDelete😹👑 Thanks, HRH! In our house, it's "Butt Monkey"* for the win!! 🍑🐒
ReplyDelete*band name 🤭
How adorable. The Tiger wins it, because we all know that's how they think of themselves.
ReplyDeleteLOVED all of them!! TFS ~
ReplyDeletebobbie
These are wonderful, Debra.
ReplyDeleteNo words needed, not even a little “miaow”. Sometimes the look says everything.
ReplyDeleteYou are right not words needed.
ReplyDeleteChaque chat a sa propre personnalité et est très indépendent.
ReplyDeleteThey're always trolling us, aren't they? Ha.
ReplyDeleteThe first one! Looks like Houdini’s cat. Jayne
ReplyDeleteLOL! As the father to 3 female cats, I approve your post too. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteDear Debra, I absolutely love all these photos!!! And you know how much I love cats, dear friend! Thank you so much for sharing these, I really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteI like the monkey butt.
ReplyDeleteHRH, you've clearly worked your claws to nubbins producing this cute, fun post without any demands for payment and I applaud you! Now who the hell are you and what have you done with the real HRH?!
ReplyDelete@ Tundra Bunny -- AU CONTRAIRE, I did no work WHATSOEVER on this post. My human minion put it together. I merely APPROVED it, like the BOSS I am. And how dare you, HOW VERY MUCH DARE YOU, imply that I am a MONEY GRUBBER? I've never been so insulted in my life.
Delete@ Her Royal Highness -- So you FINALLY admit that your diamond jewelry is fake cubic zirconia trash? Or did you "earn" money the hard way as an alley cat?
ReplyDeleteOh no, I assure you those diamonds and gems are REAL. You forget I am a member of the ROYAL FAMILY. Princess Diana, WHO ADORED ME, gave them to me personally. There is NOTHING FAKE about MOI.
DeleteOh my. so cute.
ReplyDeleteA cat tree is nothing to lose one’s head over
ReplyDelete@ Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 -- GROAN!
DeleteGorgeous, all of them.
ReplyDeleteThese made me smile from ear to ear. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a cat person, but cats don't recognize the fact and tend to gravitate to me. My daughter's cat Loki thinks he's my best buddy.
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteThese all made me Smile... and I NEEDED that right about now. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove these! Superior cat memes, thank you HRH!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Sent these to my daughter
ReplyDeleteIf there is a next life I want to be a cat in a good home 😀
ReplyDeleteSo funny, brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThese are so clever. Aren't cats fun?
ReplyDelete