Thursday, 20 August 2026

Living Like Royalty!









To live like royalty, it's crucial to employ
the table manners and eating etiquette
of the upper classes and your betters.

You must invest 13 minutes of your time
to watch this instructional video
entitled "Eat (Like) The Rich" by
the Irish humorist Garron Noone.

However, be forewarned.

He DOES use some lower middle class language in this video.


30 comments:

  1. You may want to check out the tune "Party with the Rich" by The Grandsons. And the "Two Dollar Store" is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm happy just being me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE are MARVELOUS!!! "The $2 Store"! ROFL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be back to watch the video, I feel like it's going to be a hoot. but the vanity stool meme cracked my up. I know people who would do just that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. William, you’ve got to go twice in there!
    LMAOOOOO
    OMG the kitty in the tiny loveseat!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats have us well trained, and convinced that they can not be trained.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats are royalty and we are at their beck and call.
    Once I realized that everything else fell into place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Garron. You shouldn't be burning coal, you should be burning billionaires:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That video was so funny. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🤣 The Garron Noone video was brilliant! I would love to see him do a full history of British royalty and upper crust moving from grab it-devour it-enjoy it dining (while burping, farting, and peeing in the corner) to prissy upside-down forking your rice!! 🤨 There are some lovely options in the middle. Really. If having a meal together is a test of your worthiness to be a member of some snooty group of stiffs, your life has taken a wrong turn. 🥴
    😃 Eat up, drink up, and enjoy each other!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I needed these smiles this morning, Debra. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My beloved/insane cat mistress is adoring her new throne. It was obviously made exclusively for her.
    Okay. Finally, a decent (indecent) tutorial on how to eat like the rich. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the memes! The $2 store and the cat on the fainting couch especially. I follow Garron on YouTube. He is hilarious!
    Stay Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely howling at the Garron Noone video! That man is an absolute treasure when it comes to skewering upper-class absurdity.

    Also, that photo of the dog being carried in the sedan chair took me out. Truly living like royalty! Thanks for starting the day with a solid dose of humor, Debra.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, Debra, thank 😊 you so much for sharing these memes. Cats are indeed 👑 royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE Garron Noone and his videos! Check out his ones on "American Thanksgiving" and "Fuckin' Canadians" -- but pee first, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I watch Garron on YouTube. Smart and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't see the video but will try to find him on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Insane that anyone would ever serve you a pear on a plate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am saving your post so I can easily find the video when I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Garron is the Lad! " oh I'm sorry , sir, you don't have perfect vision , GET OUT" Bollocks and cunts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh The video!! 🤣🤣 I eat with my fork upside down all the time, just like my Dad did. $2 stores here look nothing like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are great. Thanks for the laugh, even I am a day late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really didn't have time to watch the video, but I'm so glad I did, Debra. I laughed all the way through it. I wonder what the etiquette is for recovering from laughing so hard you unexpectedly spew coffee on your computer?

    ReplyDelete
  25. that cat on the statue is up to no good that's certain.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

However, comment moderation is on and no comments will be published from trolls, haters, bots or spammers.