The truth of the matter is that hiring diversity based on competence
scares any overtly substandard white men who are dependent on
white privilege and male chauvinism in order to get ahead.
They simply can't compete on a level playing field.
They need it rigged in their favour so they can succeed
at the high echelon to which they automatically feel entitled.
They always have.








34 comments:
All too true. And they break down in tears when anyone else gets ahead, it's not fair! Mommy, fix it!
The Fuck Bros!
And that last one is spot on.
...you scored again.
So true. Hiring turns into a rush to hire more of the same-ol’ unless you slow down and look hard and look wide.
Excellent collection!
The truth. I'm so tired of men who don't understand how entitled they are, who take up so much space in this world, and who do virtually nothing worthwhile.
No to diversity, yes to cronyism! I think I’m going to be sick... again.
Would Canada please annex us?
@ Pixie -- The world is full of them alright.
Hello Debra, I just read about the shocking death of Jayden Dalke right before a game against Edmonton. A career vanished, and an argument for clean living if I ever saw one.
--Jim
Whole lotta truth here, Ms. Debra. I think Trump did drain the swamp and left all the slimiest, nastiest organisms and creatures exposed and then he put them all in his cabinet.
It isn't that they can't compete on a level playing field. It is that they don't think they should have to compete. Also their sandbox logic that anything "you" get is something "I" didn't get. As though there's just not enough "stuff" to go around. So "you" can only have or do whatever "I" do not want.
This administration has an extreme case of coveting. And they delight in coveting through cruelty.
So glad not to be directly caught up in all this although we do have the threat of it with our Temu Trump, F×rage. I so hope Andy Burnham will save us from that road.
@ Parnassus (Jim) -- Yes, that tragic and unnecessary car crash cost two young men their lives, the drivers of each of the vehicles.
I'm so tired of rump-ism and his idiot followers and cabinet members. I could go on, but I am tired of it all.
Can someone wake me from this nightmare?
It goes on, Debra.
So true.
All true to the core. I really like the DEI memes. You are so right about what you wrote at the end of the post.
Truths on so many levels. Rumdog Millionaire had me laughing.
J. Edgar Boozer/Rumdog Millionaire is the funniest thing I've seen all week! Your summary is spot on -- especially in STEM. I've spent 40 years in the science field with plenty of battle scars to prove it.
L’insanité règne sur les États-Unis
Forme perverse de politique, le mouvement maga enhardit des individus dérangés à travers le monde.
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
Every single one of these is absolutely brilliant.
Firing the experts...is he purposely trying to kill his country? Or is he just so stupid he doesn't realise?
Agreed. We've gone back to the 19th century in terms of food safety.
A tip of the cap to these much-needed memes.
Yes, the way you said it.
This is funnier than it ought to be. Sigh.
And now it seems we're going down the joker way as well. Subsidising bus fares by cutting aid to third world countries to work with climate change.
Glad I saw these. This administration is the biggest bunch of losers found in the US.
Amen sister - You hit the nail on the head.
The three Fucks ~ LOL! All of these were great, Debra!
Hiring based on competence doesn't scare me (worked for a state government for 25+ years), but hiring based on checking certain boxes with little-to-no competence scares me (note: my last agency worked was for DCF/CPS, so I've seen my share of hires based on DEI with minimal competence as opposed to DEI with competence, mostly as social workers).
Will it ever end?????
the Ol'Buzzard
Post a Comment