Saturday, 19 September 2026

A Boozy Blogoversary!


OMG this blog is
18 years old today!

Legal drinking age!

Can this blog be trusted
to drink responsibly???










24 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Blogoversary. Extra points if that cake is a chocolate herb cake. Drinking used to be allowed here at 18. Now the kids have to use their fake ID's until they are 21. Enjoy that Jack Daniels Tea-quila.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Rade said...

Congratulations on your 18th Bloggerversary!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

I am never sure if it's a blogoversary or a blogiversary? Never mind. Happy whatever! And "Cheers!"

Kay G. said...

Happy 18 to your blog, the funnest, wisest blog around! That liquor store guy doesn't judge, doess he? Cheers! (Never have been a drinker but I dont drink alcohol at all now. All these medical forms now, when I put down "occasional drinker", I was met with looks of "yeah, right".)

Parnassus said...

Hi Debra, Congratulations on this milestone--I sure have enjoyed that part that I have been along with. But the drinking age for blogs has been changed to 40. --Jim

Travel said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! Many more to come.

Val Ewing said...

Happy Blogversary ...is that even a word? Enjoy.

Bob said...

Tea-quila please!!

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Moving with Mitchell said...

Happy, boozy, blogiversary!

Liz Hinds said...

I often wish I were a drinker as I feel I could do with one. Then again knowing me and maltesers it's probably a good job I don't drink.
Happy blogversary! Happy days.

Tom said...

...congrats, if you ever need a designated driver, I'm your man!

bobbie said...

Cheers & congrats, m'friend!
bobbie

Kathy G said...

Congratulations! I had no idea that Canada still allowed legal drinking at 18. The United States changed it to 21 decades ago.

Boud said...

Happy Annie! All growed up.

RedPat said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Debra.

Jeanie said...

Three cheers, Debra! May it continue another 18!

sirkkis said...

Happy anniversary to your blog and you; and thanks for many smiles🎊🤣🌺

ellen abbott said...

18 years, impressive. Mine happens next January 26. Told all my stories long ago but still bore people with my daily minutia. thanks for the chuckles today. Especially like the liquor store guy.

an artist reflects said...

Happy Blog Anniversary ~ Wow! ~ and great funnies ~ Hugs ^_^
ps Thanks for commenting on my blog ^_^

Ms. Moon said...

Happy Eighteenth! Where does the time fly?

DVArtist said...

Congratulations on 18 years. I have no idea how long I have been blogging. This is a great milestone though.

Tundra Bunny said...

Has it been 18 years already? Well, Happy Blogoversary, Debra -- now you can stop drinking in secret! Cue polka music: "Roll out the barrel..."

Marcia LaRue said...

I don't think I've been here that long, but it feels like! Happy 18th anniversary! 🥃