That furniture blockade is to funny and the salami on the camera is a brilliant way to photograph dogs. I shall have to try it with the grand dog one of these days.
🥰 Aww! That last one. I am such a sucker for animals that can smile. But now, that photo needs an arboreal dog (sloth) and an Australian coastal island dog (quokka) and my cuteness quota will be met!! 😊🤭
ha, ha, let the dog go to check is hilarious. Salami on the phone is brilliant, I wish I'd thought of that when I was trying to photograph Buster and Rufus years ago!
24 comments:
Haha, that dog trying to eat Paddington Bear's sandwich! The dog with pinecone in its mouth! Where do you find these funny photos?!
A valuable lesson! Too funny. Also too true.
That furniture blockade is to funny and the salami on the camera is a brilliant way to photograph dogs. I shall have to try it with the grand dog one of these days.
...dog gone these are neat!
Most dogs have their humans very well trained, the people do whatever the dogs want.
These made me happy! I don’t know where to begin. But, oh, Paddington and the PB&J!
Relaxed dogs 🐕 I've had the Fox Terrier 'Mira' like in the first picture 🥰
Aren't dogs smart? My poodle has us doing what he wants all day. Great post ❤️
So good. The first one is perfection but I will be haunted by the Acorn Dog for the rest of the day!
Oh, that dog and the seal! They are like siblings.
The mermaid. Ah yes. The mermaid.
I love dogs 🐕 but I just love cats 🐈 a whole lot more!
All of these doggy memes are fantastic!
It must be some sort of cosmic link that got both you and I to do dog themed posts on the same day! Great collection!
You took your eyes off your food? That's on you human.
Reading this... and miss our ChowChow.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
🥰 Aww! That last one. I am such a sucker for animals that can smile. But now, that photo needs an arboreal dog (sloth) and an Australian coastal island dog (quokka) and my cuteness quota will be met!! 😊🤭
Can´t decide for a fav, all funny :-)
Ha, I'm going to use that meat photo hack with my grandkids!
Laughing away here. Thanks Debra.
Doggy portraits come with treats on top of the camera...of course!
Mine have trained me so very well.
Dear Debra, these dog photos and memes are great 👍
ha, ha, let the dog go to check is hilarious. Salami on the phone is brilliant, I wish I'd thought of that when I was trying to photograph Buster and Rufus years ago!
I love the salami idea. Wonder what a comparable thing would be for cats?
cat treats work , I hear!
Post a Comment