Friday, 25 September 2026

What's Godzilla Up To These Days?











34 comments:

Bob said...

Yes, please, send him in search of data centers and ballrooms.

Mistress Maddie said...

OMG! Even poor Godzilla isn't safe from memes!!!!

But I can however think of a few locations and things for him to destroy....and he can bring Monthra too.

Val Ewing said...

Yes! Send him to the Data Centers! Yum Yum!
We could use some super hero monsters.

Travel said...

I would help Godilla find the right house in DC.

Tom said...

...Godzilla sure has been busy!

NanaDiana said...

LOL---GODDA love Godzilla!

Pixie said...

Too funny, especially the one with the orange wig:)

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahahaha
Love Godzilla! And wouldn’t it be awesome if he does to Mar-a-Lardo over a weekend?

XOXO

Rade said...

I think I swiped all of them!!! LOVE THESE!!!!! My older sister is a Godzilla fan. Going to send them to her for her birthday!

Ms. Moon said...

Godzilla memes! I had no idea they were even a thing but these are great. "You've had enough suites."
Haha!

ellen abbott said...

Where is Godzilla when you need him?

Boud said...

Data centers are very nutritious. Better for Godzilla than suites.

Ol'Buzzard said...

What about Mothra? Shouldn't she get some billing also? She surely is prettier - or is that being sexist?
the Ol'Buzzard

RedPat said...

You find such good ones, Debra. Thanks.

whkattk said...

These are great! Send him to D.C.!!!

Deedles said...

I've never really been into Godzilla, so to speak, but these are awesome!

DB Stewart said...

Do you suppose the expired cantaloupe's minions secretly create memes about him? I hope so.

Tundra Bunny said...

Godzilla, my hero!

Lisca said...

I would love a fried Godzilla!
Great Godzilla memes!
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

Bill said...

Godzilla needs to visit the WH and finish the ballroom! :)

Moving with Mitchell said...

Where’s the real Godzilla when we need him. (Not the jerk in the blond wig.)

e said...

Some real laughers in this bunch, D! Helping your parents with their tech problem was :chef's kiss: Also the submission to Godzilla graffiti - perfection. Really, they were all excellent and any meme that skewers the real monsters is great.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

LOL 😆 😂 🤣 😹 Godzilla has been busy.

Ash said...

Aha, the no more suites one made me actually laugh out loud.
Ash @ Essentially Ash
Click here if you want to follow me on Bookstagram, booktok, add my snapchat or check out my photography

Mary Kirkland said...

Helping your parents with a tech problem is too funny.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

It's probably easier to believe in the existence of Godzilla than the existence of God but I still wouldn't pray or sing hymns to the creature.

Janie Junebug said...

Wipe out all those data centers, Godzilla baby, and then stop by my house. I'll fix you a little after-work martini. Do you want it spanked or shaken?

Love,
Janie

Lady M said...

Where is Godzilla when you need him??

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I hadn't seen any of these. They're all great. Have a blessed weekend!

River said...

For dessert he could devour Maralago.

baili said...

Ai is the new Godzilla undoubtedly
love and prayers to you sweet Debra!

Iris Flavia said...

Hope Godzilla loves to dance (down a ballroom).

Duni said...

Destroy those data centers, please!!

Bilbo said...

If you're an atheist, can you appreciate Godzilla?