Tuesday, 15 September 2026

I'm B-a-a-a-a-a-a-ck!


And ready to resume blogging!

My first couple of posts
will be sombre ones, though --
tributes to two blogging buddies
who passed away right before I left on my trip.

I want to acknowledge them
before any more time elapses.

And then after that,
it will be blogging as usual.


Although it seems that nobody's blog feed
is working anymore (*shakes fist at Blogger*)

I sure hope that gets resolved soon!

41 comments:

Spellucci said...

Red letter day. Welcome back!

Travel said...

Welcome BACK, we missed you!

Tom said...

...at last!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!!!!

My name is Erika. said...

I hope it gets resolved soon too. Sorry to read about the passing of your 2 blogging buddies, but welcome hope and welcome back to this mixed up blogosphere.

CaptainKirt said...

Welcome back 😍

Danielle said...

Hope it was great! Welcome back.

Boud said...

Hi Debra, welcome back to the ruins of blogger.... Cue eerie music

Ms. Moon said...

Been wondering when you'd make your way home.

Kathy G said...

More content to read! Yay!

whkattk said...

Welcome back. I hope you had a nice visit.

Bilbo said...

Good to have you back! Looking forward to more stupid memes I can steal ... uh ... repurpose.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hey you!
Missed ya!

XOXO

Leanna said...

HEY!!! Welcome back!
Don't do that jiggity jig shit. It will cause your back to go out. I know, I did it once.

Ol'Buzzard said...

welcome back
the Ol'Buzzard

Ol'Buzzard said...

you'r blog is not appearing on my Blogger feed, though I have you selected. Not on my wife's either?????

Ellen D. said...

Welcome back!

Jamie Ghione said...

Welcome back.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Welcome back, dear friend!!! I found your new post via my new blog reader!!! Yes! Very happy to see your post!

Rade said...

Welcome back! Let me fill you in on things you missed. Everyone, please feel free to add. It goes like this, "AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
I think that about covers it.

Cleora Borealis said...

😪 I am here to help you mourn the bloggers, and...
I am also here to get blown up by all those memes! Bombs away!! 💣

Kay G. said...

My dear, can't you contact Blogger for us and get this straightened out? If Debra can't do it, no one can! Sorry for the loss of your blogging friends. I may never meet any of those in the blogging world but they really mean a lot to me, like you. x

e said...

Glad you are back, my blog roll has been sadly lacking in shenanigans.
I am sorry about your blog buddies. Even when we know people only through the ether their absence is felt.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It has been a week with no solution. I am wondering whether it is going to be fixed at all.

RedPat said...

It is good to have you back, Debra. Blogger has been a mess.

Contrary Guy said...

Welcome back!

Guillaume said...

Welcome back!

Polly said...

Ir's good to have you back. I hope you had a lovely time with your sister. I'm sorry to hear about your blogger friends. I hope you don't have anymore trouble with blogger, it seems to be ok here.

Mary Kirkland said...

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of two blogging buddies.
I'm glad you're back.

Anonymous said...

Oui, bon retour ! :)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

DB Stewart said...

Glad you're back! Yes to shaking one's fist at blogger. Google is likely making a profit off this somehow. Sigh.

Tundra Bunny said...

Welcome back! I was beginning to worry you'd fallen and couldn't get up, or at least, were unable to crawl over to your computer, LOL!

Bill said...

Welcome back to the messed up blogger site. :)

Carola Bartz said...

Nice to say you back, but sorry about the passing of your blogging friends. Blogger is doing its weird thing, but hey, it's free!

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Thanks for the warning Debra. You're like Canada's answer to Arnold Schwarzenegger... I'll Be Back! Where have you been anyway? My guess is you have been receiving therapy at a funny farm.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Yorkshire Pudding -- Aw, Jeez, ya figured it out! I'm pretty sure they cured me THIS time.

Lisa said...

Welcome Home. Thank you for stopping by to let me know that you are back. I am so looking forward to your memes. They are a bright spot in my day. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your blogging friends. Please do let us know who they are.

Frank said...

Welcome back. Hope you had some great time off. I just posted on my mostly defunct blog. Took me hours...which is why I don't blog much anymore!

River said...

Oh how I missed your funnies and snarkiness. Welcome back.

handmade by amalia said...

Welcome back!
Amalia
xo

Kirk said...

Bring on the memes! I've missed them.