Enjoy your time away.
...be well.
Have fun, be safe! As the song goes, "See You in September!"
Have good time 👍😊
And y'all have the nerve to bust on me for being gone all the time! Safe travels my friend. I hope your trip is to the White House to set that bastard straight?
Enjoy.
Safe, fun travels!
Safe travels, hurry back, we miss you already!
Have fun!See you soon!XOXO
Bye!
Have a wonderful time!
Safe travels! Enjoy your time with your sister!
Have a great break.
Take care.
🤭🐧 Have a safe waddle! 😘
Off again? You've only been back five minutes. Kids today. Enjoy YET ANOTHER trip! 😉
Have fun. See you when you get back.
Have fun, Debra!
You must have frequent flyer miles to spare, but then I remembered penguins can't fly.... bon voyage anyway!
Enjoy!
Enjoy your time away. I'll be glad to see you again when you return.
Another long walk and swim. What a good sister.
Dear Debra, I love the penguin, so cute! Enjoy your time, dear friend. Sending you much love and hugs.
Have a fun visit.
Have a fabulous trip!
Bon voyage :-)Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
May you and your sis be laughing heartily at this very moment. See you soon.
Love the waddle! Have a great time!bobbie
You'll be missed.
Have a wonderful time. Travel safe
Have a great trip, and will wait for the blog to be updated again! :)
Have fun!
Safe journeys!
Enjoy the trip!
Safe travels, Debra. Enjoy your trip and talk to you soon.
Enjoy your time off.
Wonderful! Break Time!
Enjoy every moment away and BE A GOOD GIRL....hahahahaha...I hope you have a wonderful time. Hugs- Diana
Enjoy! And thank you for the smile.Amaliaxo
Post a Comment
39 comments:
Enjoy your time away.
...be well.
Have fun, be safe! As the song goes, "See You in September!"
Have good time 👍😊
And y'all have the nerve to bust on me for being gone all the time! Safe travels my friend. I hope your trip is to the White House to set that bastard straight?
Enjoy.
Safe, fun travels!
Safe travels, hurry back, we miss you already!
Have fun!
See you soon!
XOXO
Bye!
Have a wonderful time!
Safe travels! Enjoy your time with your sister!
Have a great break.
Take care.
🤭🐧 Have a safe waddle! 😘
Off again? You've only been back five minutes. Kids today. Enjoy YET ANOTHER trip! 😉
Have fun. See you when you get back.
Have fun, Debra!
You must have frequent flyer miles to spare, but then I remembered penguins can't fly.... bon voyage anyway!
Enjoy!
Enjoy your time away. I'll be glad to see you again when you return.
Another long walk and swim. What a good sister.
Dear Debra, I love the penguin, so cute! Enjoy your time, dear friend. Sending you much love and hugs.
Have a fun visit.
Have a fabulous trip!
Bon voyage :-)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
May you and your sis be laughing heartily at this very moment.
See you soon.
Love the waddle! Have a great time!
bobbie
You'll be missed.
Have a wonderful time. Travel safe
Have a great trip, and will wait for the blog to be updated again! :)
Have fun!
Safe journeys!
Enjoy the trip!
Safe travels, Debra. Enjoy your trip and talk to you soon.
Enjoy your time off.
Wonderful! Break Time!
Enjoy every moment away and BE A GOOD GIRL....hahahahaha...I hope you have a wonderful time. Hugs- Diana
Enjoy! And thank you for the smile.
Amalia
xo
Post a Comment