Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Doggy Business









Apparently, this sign is located in Wicasset, Maine --


32 comments:

Bilbo said...

I liked how Denise got her comeuppance. And the poop disposal sign.

Tom said...

...Denise gets her poo!

Travel said...

Finally a use for a cybertuck, those things are UGLY!

Ms. Moon said...

Whoever posted that sign spelled "Barbra" correctly. So there's that.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahahaha
Take that, Denise!
Also, the cybertruck ? Accurate.

XOXO

whkattk said...

Well, there's no doubt about it: Barbra's dog peed here is worth a photo op! LOL.

Iris Flavia said...

One ice cream, two pairs of shoes lost due to dog poo....

e said...

Haha! Dogs... so much better than their jerk owners (ahem, Denise)

The Happy Whisk said...

As someone who recently had a stray dog hang out with me and then adopt us, this post cracked me up. Thank you!

Bob said...

I like the idea of the NaziCar used as a Poop Bin!

DVArtist said...

Yes dog poop on tesla perfect. These are all pretty funny. I hope the tooth you had pulled that now your mouth is better. I really like the protein drinks. I haven't been able to eat much the last month or so.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ DVArtist -- Yes, thanks, Nicole, my extraction site is getting better each and every day. I'm eating a normal diet again now! Still drinking protein drinks for extra protein though!

RedPat said...

These are great, Debra.

Linda Sue said...

Denise and the cyber truck are just the ticket!

Lady M said...

Colorado is full of people who don't pick up their dog's poo. If they do, many are fond of leaving it on the side of the trail in a plastic bag.

Tundra Bunny said...

The Dog Conspiracy Theory Club made me LOL, though not as much as Denise's karmic comeuppance!

Kathy G said...

HaHaHa!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

LOL!!! Debra, thanks so much for sharing these. Out of the mouths of dogs!

My name is Erika. said...

These made me smile. Maybe even more so because I have 2 dogs and I definitely wouldn't mind depositing a poop bag into a cybertruck. :)

Cleora Borealis said...

🤣 All of these are excellent. The invisible man forced me to think. So, I asked the Google AI machine if the poop from an invisible dog would be visible. There is lore! There are Reddit threads! Scifi fans have been debating it for decades!*
I've started referring to this dilemma, about the boundaries of light refraction, as "Schrödinger's Shit." 💩🤭
🤔 I have determined if your neighbors know you are invisible, they will figure that the brown dump appearing out of thin air to plop on their lawns came from your dog!! 🤬 But, don't forget to remove doggo's collar and good luck on those community relations!! 👍🤞

*[🫥🕶 "In science fiction, the invisible man's poop usually becomes visible once it leaves his body. Fictional lore suggests that digested food remains faintly visible inside him for a short time before fading, but separated waste loses the invisible field and appears as normal, visible poop in the toilet.How Invisibility Works on Waste Inside the body: Food is visible right after eating, then slowly turns clear as it breaks down.Excretion: Once waste leaves the body, it loses connection to the invisible field and becomes visible.The Rules: Fictional science fans on Reddit debate that un-absorbed matter stops bending light outside the body."]

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Cleora Borealis -- Well. Who knew? I commend you on your stellar research into this highly specialized area of inquiry!

Kirk said...

Well, that snow angel might just end up with a golden halo.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Kirk -- Oh, ewwwww!

River said...

Denise finally learned her lesson. Have to admit I really don't care where Barbra Streisand's dog peed.

DB Stewart said...

People who don't properly dispose...ugh. Why put it in a bag and then leave the bag on the trail? Sigh.

Janie Junebug said...

I'll have to start taking bags of dog poop to Costco with me because I always see a cybertruck in the parking lot there. I can't wait to make a deposit.

Love,
Janie

Moving with Mitchell said...

So good! The cybertruck DOES look like an industrial dumpster and I love the Denise karma. Hope you’re back to normal after your oral surgery.

Rade said...

These are good!

sirkkis said...

Thanks for 😄

Val Ewing said...

Age old question when dogs watch you go to the bathroom and you watch them...

Liz Hinds said...

Brilliant!

Fundy Blue said...

I have no idea how you come up with all of these, Debra! Hilarious!