Saturday, 15 August 2026

Saturday Night Pizza Party!














46 comments:

Bilbo said...

I'll go for THAT combo!!

Tom said...

...many of those are mighty punny!

Travel said...

That last one made me smile.

Anonymous said...

That’s definitely a meal plan (Danielle)

Rade said...

Yes, that was what popped into my head as something better than Pepsi and pizza!

Ms. Moon said...

"Open box before eating pizza."
Sigh.

Mary V said...

One pepperoni pizza made me smile…but the last one had me howling, and praying.🙏

RedPat said...

Now I am hungry and want pizza, Debra.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ RedPat -- Then my work here is done.

How do we know said...

this should make me hungry for pizza :)

Kathy G said...

I'm craving pizza, too.

Mistress Maddie said...

Lmao!!!!!!! I just had pizza last night. Friday is often pizza and beer night.

Marcia LaRue said...

Next Friday I turn 83, doing Keto and, yes ... damn it, I want pizza 🍕... ham and pineapple🍍would be wonderful! Actually, I could make that work! LOL
Thanks, Debra!
These are all great, especially the last one!

Bob said...

One pepperoni pizza! Sadly, I can see that happening.

sirkkis said...

I haven't known that 🐱love this much pizzas🍕. Thanks for the lesson 😄👍

Boud said...

More like open box before Heating pizza, but that would spoil the joke.

Moving with Mitchell said...

Open box before eating just about sums things up. I once bought an iron-on decal that included the warning to not iron it on when wearing shirt.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Moving with Mitchell -- You know, without human stupidity, lawyers would be hard pressed for clients.

e said...

That 'one pepperoni' made me laugh out loud for real. These are all great, especially the last one. (Dying in prison would 'be best')
And, thank you Canada for inventing the ham and pineapple pizza! If you go to Hawaii you're more likely to get spam and pineapple...

Cleora Borealis said...

🥴 OMG, 80s Man! Can I come back in time and live with you? I need to be free of the starving pizza-eaters who will undoubtedly check with their AI life counselor to be certain they are properly navigating the opening of the box lid! 🤪🤭

Gidget Blue Sky said...

yum!!! pizza!!!!!

Tundra Bunny said...

Himalayan Pizza, LOL! And that cat on the pizza quilt: "You said there was pizza, Karen. You said!"

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Tundra Bunny -- That's the same possum from yesterday's post. After finishing his smoke and drink, he's spending the weekend rolling around on pizzas until his "Monday problems" arrive. He's my new mentor in life.

bobbie said...

Love the pizza quilt, and the last was SO true!!!
bobbie

DB Stewart said...

Oh yes yes yes yes to that last wishful thinking.

Bill said...

The last combo is the best!!

John Going Gently said...

I love the first photo for obvious reasons xxx

Anonymous said...

Delizioso !
Comme on dit en Italie
À Montréal, Pizzeria Napoletana est l’endroit où je vais pour manger de la pizza. Rien de tel qu’une pizza accompagnée d’une salade antipasto et d’un bon verre de vin rouge :)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

DVArtist said...

These are fabulous.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I will have a slice of pizza and a cat, please! LOL!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I shouldn't have read this while hungry! Thanks, Debra!

Mike said...

Yes I AM old and I DO love pizza!

Mary Kirkland said...

These are great. I haven't had pizza in a while.

Tundra Bunny said...

@ Debra SWS -- I'd rather roll around on a million dollars with my imaginary raccoon wing man, but you do you, LOL.

Fundy Blue said...

The last one! 😂. These are all awesome ~ Such a fun variety, Debra. The poor cat on the pizza quilt. Terry's and my old bodies want pizza too often!

Kirk said...

Now I have a craving for a slice, but hold the pineapple.

Janie Junebug said...

I vote for the combo at the end. I would even pay for that combo.

Love,
Janie

Lisa said...

Once again you have me rolling on the floor. The big brown logistics company I used to work for had labels that only we used. On the backing they had instructions on how to attach a label. I was written up once when I questioned whether we needed employees working for the company that couldn't figure out a label. So yes, open the box before attempting to eat the pizza.

River said...

Nice to see that last one still doing the rounds.

My name is Erika. said...

These are fun, and now I want pizza, but not Himalayan pizza. :) Hee -hee.

The Happy Whisk said...

OMG. I'm smiling. Loved the open box before eating. All good ones!

Kay G. said...

That one pepperoni! LOL!!

Ur-spo said...

anchovies: do not dare to question this.

Guillaume said...

That's what we have for our boys nights in.

Lady M said...

Ha ha - love that last one. It's a combo I could really get behind.

baili said...

haha had so much fun (needed badly)
thank you so much for chuckles my dear friend :)
want that quilted one yes:)