Oh! I miss having bunnies! LOVE them! Just the one animal I am exceptionally allergic to. I mentioned before; I had two dwarf bunnies when I lived in Florida. Built a 4x4 raised pen / hutch for them in the yard. They produced the most incredible fertilizer; my roses always looked spectacular! Can't do that here; it just gets WAY too cold in the winter.
37 comments:
That All-You-Can-Eat Salad Bar has another name: my garden.
super cute dear Debra :)
i enjoyed thoroughly
lots of bunnies from art to funnies make me smile :)))
loved the art ones awesome
Sgt. Whiskers ain't playing. One look at that punim and I'd get out of his way, too!
Clover is not happy, there is nothing quite as grumpy, as a grumpy bunny.
That back pack! Yes! I would love that!
Thank you Patrick for your contribution to World happiness.
...I never thoght of bunnies as an art form.
I think I need a motorcycle, but only if I get that backpack.
And I’m dying to know what is it that the circle of bunnies are plotting!
XOXO
Clover looks like he could definitely take Sergeant Whiskers on.
I had a seal-point mini-lop... He was the sweetest little guy. Made it to 9 yo - long for a bunny.
I love rabbits! My Chinese horoscope is one! Loving the sailor moon artwork :)
I really like that rabbit mug. In fact I love rabbits so this post filled me. Have a great day.
That is not a happy bunny.
😳 Clover isn't just grumpy and Sergeant Whiskers is obviously unfamiliar with "Monty Python and the Holy Grail."
Run, Sarge! "It IS the rabbit!" 🐰🐇🩸👹
Very cute, Debra.
Clover - he mad! Look out Whiskers!
I thought the motorcycle guy was dressed as a stormtrooper at first glance. That would also track!
Les bunnies adorables :)
Dans les zodiaque chinois, le lapin est le signe le plus chanceux.
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
The council meets at 7 am!! Hilarious!!
Yes to rabbits wearing eye-liner, ha (no to US vice-presidents with eyeliner).
Poor Clover!
Happy T-Day, (belated again)
Lisca
PS I want that back pack!
Awww, thanks for giving us bunnies some love! (note to self: buy more eyeliner).
Excellent rabbits!
And one really mean cat.
I love the bunny theme, dear Debra! Wonderful picks, dear friend. Thank you so much for sharing.
That's some good eyeliner. lol on the all you can eat salad bar.
The salad bar!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Sergeant Whiskers! LOL!
Clover needs a new hutch.
That rabbit is lucky he's not that cat's lunch!
This sure makes a change from that dick post.
Thank you, this was fun!!!
Funny.
Oh! I miss having bunnies! LOVE them! Just the one animal I am exceptionally allergic to. I mentioned before; I had two dwarf bunnies when I lived in Florida. Built a 4x4 raised pen / hutch for them in the yard. They produced the most incredible fertilizer; my roses always looked spectacular! Can't do that here; it just gets WAY too cold in the winter.
Oh the look on that last bunny's face is brilliant! Love the cat on the statue too. Oops, wrong post.
Clover needs to give up the hutch and get a Starsky! Yes, I said it. Yes, I'm sorry.
Cute bunnies...Wholesome indeed...
Looks like you're rabid for rabbits.
the Ol'Buzzard
You must appreciate the finer things in life.
Post a Comment