I know everyone using the Blogger platform HATES the fact that comments no longer show up in our email accounts. It seems this change resulted from Blogger's adjustments to its privacy settings.
Have you heard how to fix it yet? If not, here's what you do:
- on your Blogger dashboard, click on Settings on the left sidebar;
- then click on Email;
- in the Comment Email Notification box, delete your email address;
- click on Save Settings up in the right hand corner (don't skip this step!);
- then go back to the Comment Email Notification box and type in your email address again;
- then click on Save Settings again (don't skip this step!);
- you will immediately receive an email from Blogger in your email account asking you to subscribe to notifications -- click on "subscribe" in that email;
- and that's it! You will begin receiving blog comments in your email account once more!
And thanks to Infidel753 for noting a variation in the procedure if you use comment moderation, as follows:
"For those who use comment moderation, the process is slightly different -- Under "Settings", you click on "Posts, comments and sharing" and then follow basically the same steps."