Thank you so much, Laura of Shine the Divine: Creativity Is a Spiritual Practice, for considering me to be a prolific blogger! When I first started blogging, I tried to post every day. But that's hard to keep up. So now I've moved to weekday blogging but that's still 5 posts a week! I'm pretty regular in my habits *cough* OCD *cough* and I guess that goes for blogging too.
This award has a few rules attached to it:
1. Link to the blog of the person from whom you receive the award -- see above.
2. Link to the blog of the person who created the award -- Hazra of Advance Booking -- where the origins and motivation of the award are explained.
3. At the Advance Booking blog, enter your blog name in Mr. Linky so that there's a complete list of recipients.
4. Pass the award on to 7 other prolific bloggers. (As always, participation is completely voluntary -- if you don't feel like accepting or passing it on, don't feel obligated to do so!)
Okay, here are 7 of my favourite bloggers who can ALWAYS be counted on to have at least one new post to read most of the time. Plus each post is sure to be thought-provoking and entertaining, whether they've written it personally or reposted some interesting item from elsewhere. Please check out their blogs -- you won't be disappointed!
1. Brahm at alfred lives here
2. K at Banterings of a Basketcase
3. Rayna M. Iyer at Coffee Rings Everywhere
4. Mother Moon at Mother Moon's Message
5. Laughingwolf at paws and reflect
6. rose is a rose at ravings of a semi-sane madwoman
7. Mary/mxtodis123 at Moontides