I had my last giveaway when my Followers List reached 100 and now, thanks to all of you wonderful readers, it has reached 200+! So I'm celebrating with another giveaway!
Because of everyone's great response to my Labyrinth Series, I thought that a labyrinth-themed giveaway might be a good idea. (By the way, I'm not finished with that series and will be posting about more labyrinths in January, so stay tuned!)
The Sand Labyrinth is a finger labyrinth that you create over and over again! The kit comes with a shallow 10-inch square wooden box, two labyrinth templates for tracing (both the pagan Cretan and christian Chartres designs), a bag of fine white sand, and a little book with instructions and inspirational quotations. You simply put the sand in the box, choose a template, place it on top, trace the unicursal path with your finger, remove the template and voilà! A beautiful sand labyrinth for display or further meditation! (A word of caution: keep out of reach of cats . . . .)
The rules for entering are straightforward:
1. You must be an official Follower to enter. Old, new or just signed up in order to enter the contest, it's all good. And it doesn't matter where you're from in the world, I'll mail the prize anywhere!
2. In addition to being a Follower, you must leave me a comment on THIS post that you want to enter the contest.
3. One entry per person (leaving 10 comments will still only result in 1 entry!)
4. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time) on Friday, December 31, 2010.
5. The winning entry will be chosen by random draw on Saturday, January 1, 2011 and the result posted here on Sunday, January 2, 2011.
As you can see, I'm leaving the contest open for the rest of the month because people are busy with the holidays and it may take some of you a while to read this post.