Oooh, me achin' head. All that grog yesterday cursed me with Satan's own brain cramps, arrr. But never ye mind. Here's the piratical swag what I be givin' away to one lucky winner:
1. An official PIRATE LICENSE what entitles its bearer to pillage and steal to yer scurvy heart's content.
2. A recently stolen banknote worth ONE MILLION GOLD DOUBLOONS. I know not what the current exchange rate be for doubloons but it's gotta be better than the Euro these days.
3. And for the up-and-coming young buccaneers of tomorrow (ages 6 and older), a PIRATES STAINED GLASS COLORING FUN activity kit, with "colorful markers" and "sixteen action-packed scenes" to delight their wee black hearts. If ye have no whelps of yer own, give it to any brats ye may know.
Now, it be well known that we pirates HATE RULES and CURSE ANYONE who tries to make us live by 'em. So in order to lay out the *shudder* rules of this contest, I must revert to the prissy persona usually displayed by Debra She Who Seeks, arrr.
Okay, here are the rules, everyone! Good luck to you all!
1. You must be an official Follower to enter. Old, new or just signed up to enter the contest, it's all good. And it doesn't matter where you're from in the world, I'll mail this anywhere!
2. In addition to being a Follower, you must leave a comment on this post. If you leave a comment but don't want to be entered, just say so (and that's okay!)
3. One entry per person (leaving 10 comments will still only result in 1 entry!)
4. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Savings Time) on Wednesday, September 26, 2012.
5. The winner will be chosen by a random draw made on Thursday, September 27 and the results posted here on Friday, September 28.