Here's another quirky quiz that I swiped from Anne Marie in Philly over at From My Brain To My Mouth. She told me "DOOOOO EEEEET!" so how could I not?
Links within my answers usually lead to old posts of mine on that topic, if you're a masochist who wants more gruesome details.
1. Are you named after anyone? Debbie Reynolds. That's what I get for being born in the 1950s.
2. When was the last time you cried? Chopping onions.
3. Do you like your handwriting? I have beautiful handwriting because I'm so old we were taught and actually practised penmanship in school.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? I do love a nice deli-style corned beef on rye if I can get it.
5. Do you have any kids? Not that I'm aware of.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends? Hell no, I wouldn't give that bitch Debra She Who Seeks the goddamn time of day.
7. Do you use sarcasm? See #6.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, last time I checked. However, I seem to be missing 18 inches of colon, in case anyone finds it lying about.
9. Would you bungee jump? I second Anne Marie in Philly's answer to this question -- FUCK NO!
10. What is your favourite cereal? Probably Multigrain Cheerios. I'm so boring.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Always. My Rare One never does but I've learned to leave that issue alone.
12. Do you think you're strong? Strong like bull, baby.
13. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Tiger tiger (also called tiger tail).
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they have a nice smile. No, really.
15. Red or pink? Pink is better. Red usually means a communicable disease of some kind.
16. What is the least favourite thing you like about yourself? Nothing. It is SUCH a burden to be perfect. My Rare One might disagree on this point so don't ask her, okay?
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing right now? My green Kermit the Frog pyjama bottoms and blue-and-white fleece slippers. I know -- ROWRRR!
18. What was the last thing you ate? A protein bar.
19. What are you listening to right now? Eurythmics Greatest Hits CD.
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Burnt Sienna. I just love the name. SO much more evocative than "brown."
21. Favourite smell? Wild clover growing on the prairies.
22. Who was the last person you talked to? Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. He asks for my advice ALL the time.
23. Favourite sport to watch? Hockey, of course.
24. Hair colour that's real? Yes, I have never dyed my hair. It used to be a beautiful chestnut brown but is now considerably frosted over.
25. Do you wear contacts? No. The thought of putting anything in my eye freaks me right out. I have only ever worn glasses as a consequence.
26. Favourite food? German pancakes with icing sugar and fresh lemon juice. Bet you didn't see that one coming! (Okay bj of Sweet Nothings, I know you did!)
27. Scary movies or happy endings? Oh, happy endings every time!
28. Last movie you watched? Captain America: Civil War. Six times. I can't help it, I'm obsessed with Steve 'n Bucky.
29. What colour shirt are you wearing? Red t-shirt depicting the World's Largest Perogy statue in Glendon, Alberta.
30. Summer or winter? Any true Canadian will pick winter. It's hockey season, eh?
31. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who is on the other side. Sometimes a firm handshake is all they get out of me.
32. Favourite sweet food? Sky-high lemon meringue pie. That's My Rare One's fave too.
33. What book are you currently reading? Tuck Watley: Freedom Fighter Fighter by Bryan Pedas and Brandon Meyers (the boys from A Beer in the Shower). FUNNY AF!
34. What is on your mouse pad? Traditional Hawaiian art.
35. What did you last watch on TV? An episode of RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race. Go Ginger Minj!!!
36. Favourite sound? The beautiful song of the western meadowlark.
37. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles yeah, yeah, yeah.
38. What is the farthest you have traveled? Tahiti and French Polynesia.
39. Do you have a special talent? Ask My Rare One *wink*
40. Where were you born? In a one-horse prairie town in the middle of nowhere, Manitoba, Canada.
WELL, I certainly feel like I bared my soul in THIS post! Hey, if anyone else wants to do the same, please feel free to steal the quiz and answer it too! I'd LOVE to read your answers!