Friday 9 April 2010

Gypsy Letter # 4


I can scarcely believe what Madame Zara (my footloose feline) has written to me in her latest letter:

Hello! You will never guess in a million years who I met in jail! LADY GAGA! Shut UP, it's true! Right at the end of my jail sentence, she and her crew arrived to film the prison scenes for her latest video "Telephone" -- you can see the video here, if you haven't already. But be forewarned, it's a little naughty! *tee hee* Unfortunately, all my scenes ended up on the cutting room floor.

But never mind! Lady Gaga and I hit it off INSTANTLY and now we're absolutely BFF! She immediately recognized me as a freespirited artiste SOUL SISTER and asked me to come along with her on tour! Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Since the cops ran my entire gypsy band out of town, I don't even know where they are now! So as soon as I got out of the slammer, I started living my new life with Lady Gaga.

I must say that the rich and glamorous lifestyle she provides is quite a contrast to the rather . . . er, um . . . modest circumstances you were able to cough up for me. Oh, at long last I am seeing how the other half lives! "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" -- it's like Lady Gaga wrote that song just for moi!


That's all for now! Hugs and purrs from your favourite kitty, Madame Zara.

14 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh My! Madame Zara, you have definitely fallen into the Lap of Luxury!

C said...

Oh should we now call you madame za za :)

Anonymous said...

Considering you're still recuperating, I hope you won't be doing any of those dance moves!
Monica ;)

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, my!!! Madame Zara certainly knows how to live a full and fun life.
Mary

yellowdoggranny said...

how is it madame zara has more of a life than me...sigh*

Beatnheart said...

cute stuff...hope your healing nicely...

Laura said...

madame Z you have uncanny good fortune!!!

Debra, I want you to know:
I seem to have developed tendonitis or some kind of over use injury in my left wrist and hand...making typing painful for me...so I might not be blogging as much for a while... this includes commenting on your amazingly inspiring blog-and this is soooooo hard for me. (this is kind of a form message I've typed and am copying and pasting at all my favorite blog hangouts. Sorry it must seem completely random in relation to your post) I can still read your posts- I will be present to you in a quiet way-reading and viewing your words and images, and leaving a simple ☺
to let you know I have dropped by and am thinking about you.

Gentle steps,
Laura

BugginWord said...

Please tell me they aren't out riding disco sticks together.

Judith said...

Welcome back. I missed you!

Caroline said...

LOL...you are back! Madame Zara rocks!

L said...

Hi Deb...I'm sort of assuming that Madam Z is like an alter ego? Lol... loved the letter anyway! Liana.

Suzie said...

Oooooh boy . .sounds like it is going to take something dramatic to get her to come back home now! Once they've tasted the grourmet tuna, they never want to go back to plain ole cat food. .and she is probably eating caviar!
I'm still perturbed at her though, for not coming back at least long enough to help you through your recovery. That's a cat for you though. .VERY focused on themselves most of the time.

Thanks for the update though. I laugh, but also find it a little sad though too. Not that she has a more exciting life than I do, but that it sounds exhausting! lol

Continue to take care, and heed the doctors and The Rare One's orders!

Rue said...

You know - I always thought Madame Zara was meant to live a life of luxury anyway. You go kitty!

Emme Toaye said...

Just so nice to see you up and blogging! Madame Z sounds life an interesting entity, and Lady Gaga how fun is that girl. I just finished a "little" Lady Gaga and dressed her all in silver and white. Get lots of rest, recuperation and rejuvenation. Sending hugs!