Thursday, 16 July 2026

Something Fishy About This Post









42 comments:

Bilbo said...

When I was growing up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, one of our neighbors gave me the nickname "Fishhead." Don't ask.

Tom said...

...something is fishy for sure!

Bob said...

I really want to know the story behind the man carrying the dog carrying the fish!!!

Tundra Bunny said...

The fishing lure meme made me LOL!

Travel said...

The best image of HWSNBN, without his orange clown makeup on.

Guillaume said...

I love fish, but find fishing boring.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

LMAOOO
Oh, I also want to know what that man was doing and where he's going with that dog!
The Cankles-addled fish? Poor thing.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic. From funny to awe to oof. Ya got em all!

Kathy G said...

This post made me realize how much I've missed your posts :-)

My name is Erika. said...

I bet that dog loves muddy water. One of mine did when she was younger, so I can relate to the guy carrying her. Not that I'd go slopping in to get mine, but she would eventually come out. And I bet he/that dog liked to fish too. Thanks for these. They were fun.

Cleora Borealis said...

🤩 OMG!! Welcome back, dear friend!! All of these are fantastic! My favorite is the heartwarming scene of an owl playing Dory and declaring "I shall call him Squishy-Fishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy-Fishy. Come on, Squishy-Fishy. Come on, little Squishy-Fishy!" 🤗🦉🐟 I sure did need that today! ❤️

whkattk said...

Ahhhh...fishing. Used to fish Lake Erie every summer while growing up. And trout fishing in Scouts.
And, I ****love**** the owl.

RedPat said...

I have missed your funnies. Thanks Debra.

Mr. Shife said...

Welcome back, Debra! I desperately need to know the backstory of the guy carrying the dog carrying a massive fish. Talk about teamwork! That fishing lure meme absolutely cracked me up, too. It’s wonderful to have your signature blend of humor, art, and "oof" moments back on our dashboards. Hope you're fully recovered from your road trip!

DVArtist said...

War time fish is my fave. Have a fabulous day today.

gz said...

yes!

e said...

Great memes, as usual. Pity the poor fish who looks like that monster... it's not his fault!

sirkkis said...

Thanks 🥰 you changed my bad day to nice day with the sweet owl and fish picture🐠🦉

Boud said...

I would like video of how that man dog fish scene came about. So glad you're back, too.

Lisa said...

Okay, so I laughed so hard I peed myself reading this post. Wanna guess which one got me? It's good to see you back. Hope you enjoyed your time away.

Milleson said...

Warm welcome back, Debra. Only you with your unique perspective could whip up a post dealing with fish, and do it up in spades. The birthday cake is a masterpiece. Wonder if the "ice" is real ice, crystals, rock candy or gelatin. I bet the recipient was amazed.

baili said...

welcome back dear Debra !
you have been missed honestly
thanks for smiles
love!

Pixie said...

Thanks for the laughs, especially the second last one:)

Anonymous said...

Lo-Lol !
Luv the Trump lookin’ fish :)
-Rj

DB Stewart said...

You find the best memes to troll the US king, lol.

Val Ewing said...

So much fun. That one fish...the war criminal, too good!

Barbara said...

These are so funny. I had to share dog and fish with my son whose dog always wants to help catch the fish and I shared the look-alike of the Trumpster on FB. Hahaha

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Debra, these are great!!! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.

Jackie McGuinness said...

I also need to know the story behind the man carrying his dog!

Moving with Mitchell said...

Oh, the owl! And I want to know more about the man and the dog (and the fish).

Mistress Maddie said...

The fishing lure! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kirk said...

The bitch your father ran off with made me laugh out loud.

angela said...

A few fishy tails

Jean said...

That first photo…….someone’s in trouble when he gets home!

River said...

Oh that poor look-alike fish! I will never be able to unsee that.

Parnassus said...

Hello Debra, I wonder if the owl recognizes that toy as a fish, or just as a stuffed shape? --JIm

Liz Hinds said...

Glad you had a good break. That dog so proud of his fish!

Anonymous said...

At least this post didn’t stink! -Suz

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Anonymous (Suz) -- Hahahahahaha!

CaptainKirt said...

Looks more like Boris Johnson in fish form.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ CaptainKirt -- Yes, you make a good point -- it's that crazy blonde hair!

Fundy Blue said...

Hilarious, Debra, and sweet (the owl with his favorite fishy.) The muddy dog, fish, and man is fabulous.