I knew I should’ve actually read that 85-page software update agreement before clicking 'Accept'—turns out eternal damnation really was in the fine print! 😂 Great batch today, Debra, gave me a good laugh.
Sad, but true. The phrase "Eternal Damnation" is being used these days to exclude those who look, speak, feel, think, vote, praise, and love differently from what they consider "appropriate cultural norms". That's a heresy.
It's so funny that men think all women take scorching hot showers. In the Summer time when the tap water is warm, I don't even turn the hot water on, just the cold. LOL
The Reagan one is spot on. We had him as governor of California, Ray-Gun started the decline of the Golden State left to us by Democrat Governor Pat Brown. And we can thank Reagan’s rotten legacy for the economic and political mess our whole country is in now. -Rj
35 comments:
"Eternal Damnation" in the "Terms and Conditions" for the win!!
Ronald Reagan split me up!
Pretty funny. But people still believe this stuff. Maybe Hell is where dead Republicans go.,
Live. Laugh. Love.
That WOULD be hell!
I wonder if Amazon has that t-shirt?
I believe the Reagan one is true.
And maybe the "Terms & Conditions" too!
You could sign anything away in those terms and conditions. Maybe I'll introduce them into my blog and get rich.
Lmaoooo
‘I told you so’.
And I knew that’s where Ronnie was!
XOXO
The Rapture was my favorite.
OMG! These are so funny. You KNOW you'll be seeing a few on my blog at some point.
These are great, I had several chuckles. I especially like the live, laugh love one. :)
After you pass through the "Live, laugh, love" chamber, you will enter the "God never gives you more than you can handle" area.
Love the terms & conditions, Debra.
Enjoy hell, losers! Perfect.
The Reagan one cracked me up!
@ Ms. Moon -- Hahahaha!
There's an actual place in Norway called Hell and there's also such a place in Michigan USA.
So good! I've often wondered, if the Devil tortures evil doers, why is he considered bad? He's got a job to do.
I knew I should’ve actually read that 85-page software update agreement before clicking 'Accept'—turns out eternal damnation really was in the fine print! 😂 Great batch today, Debra, gave me a good laugh.
Congrats for the Nobel Peace in literature📚
@ sirkkis -- I will gladly accept it on Anne Carson's behalf! And the prize money too!
Sad, but true. The phrase "Eternal Damnation" is being used these days to exclude those who look, speak, feel, think, vote, praise, and love differently from what they consider "appropriate cultural norms". That's a heresy.
Followed immediately by the "Everything happens for a reason: God has a plan for you" gift shop.
The second one made me smile 😃 😊
Oh these are fabulous, especially the last one.
Yes, I love these too but that last one, you must admit it, who knows what is in all those Terms and Conditions?
HA! these all are 100%! Reagan will fry forever, pretty sure.
Brilliant - these are all great. But that Russian guy. What is his problem with women?
It's so funny that men think all women take scorching hot showers. In the Summer time when the tap water is warm, I don't even turn the hot water on, just the cold. LOL
lol, Fred. That's pretty good. Fred.
@ Lady M -- A woman probably laughed at his tiny dick once.
The Reagan one is spot on.
We had him as governor of California, Ray-Gun started the decline of the Golden State left to us by Democrat Governor Pat Brown. And we can thank Reagan’s rotten legacy for the economic and political mess our whole country is in now.
-Rj
I like Ronald T- shirt.
🤣🤣 @ Ms Moon and Tundra Bunny. If I get there first I'll pop up in your dreams and let you know what to expect.
Live, Laugh, Love...ugh.
And of course the last one. Combine them both and that is Hell.
Post a Comment