Thanks so much for this award, Julie Cornewell a.k.a. Blackened Phoenix! I'm inspired by your own honesty in living your life, so this award means even more, coming from you. Everyone, be sure to check out Julie's blog at The Domestic Witch if you don't already read it!
Here's the official guidelines of this award:
1. Share 10 honest things about myself.
2. Present this award to 7 others who have encouraged me or whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design.
3. Let them know of the award and the guidelines.
Okay, so here are my 10 honest things:
1. Unlike Bill Clinton, I inhaled.
2. I still love the Village People and I don't care who knows it.
3. I eat Nutella right out of the jar.
4. When I was a kid, it took me three years to pass beginners swimming lessons because I refused to jump off the diving board.
5. I can't stand to have anyone touch my feet.
6. I have a phobia about moths, butterflies or birds fluttering around my head.
7. I secretly yearn to be a Powerpuff Girl.
8. Now that I'm menopausal, I am easily distracted.
9. Since 1975 when I turned 18, I have voted in every federal, provincial and municipal election for which I was eligible to vote.
10. Yes, I have always been a nerdygirl.
Whew! That wasn't as hard as I thought (or feared) it would be! And now (drumroll please) here are the seven bloggers to whom I would like to give the Honest Scrap award:
1. Sarah at Cottage Garden Studio
2. Emma at Liminal Emma
3. Liz at Lizzie's Logic
5. Stacey at Stacey's Respite
6. Jeanne at The Candy Corn Chronicles
7. Ambermoggie at The mogs blog, the meanderings of a cat through yarn and life