Thursday 25 June 2015

Rainbow Cats

Every year my cat Her Royal Highness used to love producing a special Pussy Pride post for Translesbigayapalooza. And because she's not the kind of feline who lets a little thing like Death slow her down, here she is once again -- direct from the Afterlife -- ready to spread glitter and mayhem . . . may I present . . . HRH herself!


That's right, bitchez, I'm back and ready to kick ass! We cats are long-time supporters of the LGBT community, from the top rank of our species . . .


. . . right on down to the smallest household kitty!


Now some cats, it's true, freak out a bit until they learn better . . . 


. . . and yes, maybe a few cats can be homophobic jerks . . . 


. . . but, by and large, the rest of us cats enjoy living our fabulous lives supporting our LGBT humans.


We always put out the welcome mat to everbuddy . . . 


. . . because our Feline Filosophy is clear!


31 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

cute pussy (cats) there!

DEZMOND said...

we do miss HRH, any chances she can come back at least in writing posts?

Mark said...

Cats just like to tear flags down. They're evil like that. I think a cat is willing to accept anyone as long as they feed them.

The Cranky said...

I'm now an official HRH fan.

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying this months' posts! And a visit from HRH is always a welcome treat.

Jeanne said...

I see HRH hasn't lost her wit! lol :o)

jaz@octoberfarm said...

when i saw the title of this post i thought, OMG they stuck a kitties feet in four different colored dyes......

The Dancing Crone said...

Nice to see HRH again!!!! And I would love one of those rainbow lions!

Blogoratti said...

Great and interesting memes.

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm not positive, but I think Dexter and TK are homosexualcats..Dexter has been fixed so he's sort of neutral and TK is a Tomcat but they do the mating dance about 38 times a day..which is fine with me..

This N That said...

HRH has an attitude..Cute..

Jono said...

I will show this to my pussies so they will feel as though they are normal.

The Happy Whisk said...

Pets, that's great.

Anonymous said...

that second photo is amazing!!! welcome back , I've missed her posts!

Leanna said...

I stole the "Lesbians eat what?" cat for my next "Wet Cat Wednesday" post.

MrsDuncanMahogany said...

Well done HRH!! Love this month's posts!! :)

mxtodis123 said...

Oh how I miss HRH. Glad to hear from her again.
Mary

Anonymous said...

*snort* I like that facebook post hahaha

Birdie said...

Oh, yeah. Cats and lesbians go together. Too many pussy jokes to even attempt.

Janie Junebug said...

Cats are almost always intelligent.

Love,
Janie

Miss Val's Creations said...

That IG post cracked me up!!!

Betty said...

That was great! I loved it! Cats and rainbows rock!!!

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

HRH is the best! So nice to see her again.

No Sacrifice Bags said...

Debra, I always laugh when I visit your blog. You're such good writer!

I love the photo of the kitten surrounded by a rainbow of pens.

Unknown said...

This post is very gay. I'm stealing some of these pics.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam said...

Tomorrow might be the big day in America where marriage equality comes to every state in the nation

I'm sure Alabama will be crying about it. Roy Moore should be in prison for constant instances of ignoring the federal courts.

Sparkless said...

LOL! I'm showing these to my pussy....cats.

Guillaume said...

Cats are superior creatures.

Riot Kitty said...

HA! Love the rainbow pride!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love HRH ;o) Such a cute post! Meow ;o)