Friday 11 October 2024

As Found in Only the BEST Homes

Nothing says "welcome" like a little barbed wire!


Please, have a seat in
my dying living room!


But no feet on the coffee table please!
Unless they're dismembered.


Too dim in here?
Feel free to turn on a lamp!

 
Here is the cat tree . . . 
but where is the cat?


Oh, here's my sweet little Murder Cat!


Many thanks to blogging buddy Shirley of BootsandBraids
for this thoughtful and generous surprise Halloween gift!

Murder Cat is now a permanent resident in
my library/office/computer room, where I can keep
a careful and wary eye on him while blogging.

No creeping up on me undetected!

5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The cat tree is hilarious. I would love to sit in the pumpkin chair!

Boud said...

I think cats have enough weapons without adding in a dagger! Scary stuff.

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm just crazy enough to have the raven chair in my home too!!!!

Jamie Ghione said...

Wow, these are spooky! I like the pumpkin couch.

Travel said...

I love the raven chair.