I love these (grabbed a few)! Whistler's Goddam Cat... brilliant!
Calvin and Hobbs are always so clever! Very fun!
So funny....I particularly love the Escher Sketch.
Clearly Whistler's Cat for the win, though truthfully all were good.
These are all hilarious, but the "neo-deconstructivist" Calvin was my favorite. Sadly, the U.S. government of today is fully stocked with neo-deconstructivists.
Enjoy your weekend in a park๐ง๐
These are great! Calvin rules!
I love Calvin and Hobbes. So much wisdom. And fun.
I was especially tickled by the Andy Warlock one. She who seeks found a good one there.
Good ones!
These are great! Thanks for sharing and giving me a few smiles this morning!
The world needs more great cat portraits.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love these (grabbed a few)! Whistler's Goddam Cat... brilliant!
Calvin and Hobbs are always so clever! Very fun!
So funny....I particularly love the Escher Sketch.
Clearly Whistler's Cat for the win, though truthfully all were good.
These are all hilarious, but the "neo-deconstructivist" Calvin was my favorite. Sadly, the U.S. government of today is fully stocked with neo-deconstructivists.
Enjoy your weekend in a park๐ง๐
These are great! Calvin rules!
I love Calvin and Hobbes. So much wisdom. And fun.
I was especially tickled by the Andy Warlock one. She who seeks found a good one there.
Good ones!
These are great! Thanks for sharing and giving me a few smiles this morning!
The world needs more great cat portraits.
Post a Comment