I love these (grabbed a few)! Whistler's Goddam Cat... brilliant!
Calvin and Hobbs are always so clever! Very fun!
So funny....I particularly love the Escher Sketch.
Clearly Whistler's Cat for the win, though truthfully all were good.
These are all hilarious, but the "neo-deconstructivist" Calvin was my favorite. Sadly, the U.S. government of today is fully stocked with neo-deconstructivists.
Enjoy your weekend in a park๐ง๐
These are great! Calvin rules!
I love Calvin and Hobbes. So much wisdom. And fun.
I was especially tickled by the Andy Warlock one. She who seeks found a good one there.
Good ones!
These are great! Thanks for sharing and giving me a few smiles this morning!
The world needs more great cat portraits.
These are every one priceless. I believe perhaps the nod to Clockwork Orange got to me the most.
Love these!
These are fabulous. My granddaughter loves art and I plan to show her these later.
๐คจ For those of us with an aversion to the "charms" of the bourgeoisie, an afternoon in the park with the droogs would be great therapy!! ๐คฃ
Impossible to vote but Calvin and Hobbs forever (!) and Whistler's uncooperative cat is supreme.
I love all of these "art funnies" and I'm still giggling 10 minutes later. Love the wrong guide dog.
Hello Debra, I loved all of these today, though perhaps the guide dog was my favorite. Also, that must have been one large newt!--Jim
Love the Magritte, Debra.
So much artistry! Whistler’s Goddam Cat!
Andy Warlock with his can of soup - that is great!
LOL! LOL! Debra, thank you for sharing these!
That Saturday in the park is about to go so wrong! Ha! ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Took me a second to get "espressionism", but they're all good LOLs for a Sunday morning!
Right as I'm making one of those church lady casseroles with a can of soup...LOL!
...Debra, thanks for your take on art history!
These are great! Love the starving artist. LOL Thank you for sharing with SITAR. Have a nice Sunday.
Ha, I want that guide dog.
Loved them all, Debra! Thanks for the laughs!
Some genuine Laugh Out Louds today!
The Escher Sketch is very clever.
Georges Seurat meets Anthony Burgess!
LOL. Some really good ones! Love "Sunday in The Park!"
So many great lols! Thanks!
very enjoyable dear Debra 'choosing "ism" was fun thanks for chuckles
These are all great, but I especially love Saturday in the park, The wrong guide dog, and Starving artist.
I love the Clockwork Orange one.
These are brilliant. My kind of art.
Post a Comment
39 comments:
I love these (grabbed a few)! Whistler's Goddam Cat... brilliant!
Calvin and Hobbs are always so clever! Very fun!
So funny....I particularly love the Escher Sketch.
Clearly Whistler's Cat for the win, though truthfully all were good.
These are all hilarious, but the "neo-deconstructivist" Calvin was my favorite. Sadly, the U.S. government of today is fully stocked with neo-deconstructivists.
Enjoy your weekend in a park๐ง๐
These are great! Calvin rules!
I love Calvin and Hobbes. So much wisdom. And fun.
I was especially tickled by the Andy Warlock one. She who seeks found a good one there.
Good ones!
These are great! Thanks for sharing and giving me a few smiles this morning!
The world needs more great cat portraits.
These are every one priceless. I believe perhaps the nod to Clockwork Orange got to me the most.
Love these!
These are fabulous. My granddaughter loves art and I plan to show her these later.
๐คจ For those of us with an aversion to the "charms" of the bourgeoisie, an afternoon in the park with the droogs would be great therapy!! ๐คฃ
Impossible to vote but Calvin and Hobbs forever (!) and Whistler's uncooperative cat is supreme.
I love all of these "art funnies" and I'm still giggling 10 minutes later. Love the wrong guide dog.
Hello Debra, I loved all of these today, though perhaps the guide dog was my favorite. Also, that must have been one large newt!
--Jim
Love the Magritte, Debra.
So much artistry! Whistler’s Goddam Cat!
Andy Warlock with his can of soup - that is great!
LOL! LOL! Debra, thank you for sharing these!
That Saturday in the park is about to go so wrong! Ha! ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Took me a second to get "espressionism", but they're all good LOLs for a Sunday morning!
Right as I'm making one of those church lady casseroles with a can of soup...LOL!
...Debra, thanks for your take on art history!
These are great! Love the starving artist. LOL Thank you for sharing with SITAR. Have a nice Sunday.
Ha, I want that guide dog.
Loved them all, Debra! Thanks for the laughs!
Some genuine Laugh Out Louds today!
The Escher Sketch is very clever.
Georges Seurat meets Anthony Burgess!
LOL. Some really good ones! Love "Sunday in The Park!"
So many great lols! Thanks!
very enjoyable dear Debra 'choosing "ism" was fun
thanks for chuckles
These are all great, but I especially love Saturday in the park, The wrong guide dog, and Starving artist.
I love the Clockwork Orange one.
These are brilliant. My kind of art.
Post a Comment