Fabulous Faerwillow over at ~serendipity~ thinks MY blog is fabulous too! *mwah* *mwah* Air kisses to you, darling! We simply must do lunch and take in a show some time!
However, to earn this award, I have to reveal . . . *gasp* . . . five of my addictions! Unfortunately I don't have glamorous addictions to clothes, shoes, martinis and men like the Sex and the City girls, so perhaps my Fabulous Blog Award will be revoked . . . but oh well, here goes --
Hello, my name is Debra and I am an addict. I admit that I have no power over my addiction to:
1. Blogging (well duh, obviously!)
2. Cats (again duh, obviously! Just read my blog!)
3. Diet Coke (but at least I don't put a Mentos in my mouth at the same time)
4. Collecting Goddess statues (it just sort of . . . started. And now I can't quit!)
5. My Rare One's luuuuuuv and kisses (gimme, gimme, gimme!)
Phew! Now I'm all confessed out! *wink*
When I was thinking about who in turn to nominate for a Fabulous Blog Award, one name above all others leapt immediately to mind:
She has several fabulous blogs and maintains each one regularly (an astounding feat of diligence)! Her blogs are all beautiful to look at and every one of them conveys thoughtful and meaningful information and insights on an astounding variety of spiritual and life-affirming topics:
Plus, Mary/mxtodis is an addictions counsellor so she knows all about that topic too! Clearly, she was born to win a Fabulous Blog Award!