In December, I gave out these cute little Goddess key rings as Winter Solstice gifts to the women of my drumming circle. A few more were given out at the January and February circles to those who hadn't attended in December. Now the remaining three will be giveaway prizes on this blog!
The Goddess pendant is shiny pewter and about 1.5" long. She has the sacred spirals of life at her breasts and womb. If you don't want to use this as a key ring, you can take the pendant off the ring and use it on a necklace.
Here are the giveaway rules:
1. You must be an official Follower to enter. Old, new or just signed up to enter the contest, it's all good. And it doesn't matter where you're from in the world, I'll mail the key chains anywhere.
2. In addition to being a Follower, you must leave a comment on this post. If you leave a comment but don't want to be entered, just say so.
3. One entry per person (leaving ten comments will still only result in one entry).
4. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time) on Wednesday, February 22, 2012.
5. The three winners will be chosen by a random draw made on Thursday, February 23 and the results will be posted here on Friday, February 24.
Good luck, everyone!