Wednesday 3 June 2020

Virtual Pride Parade -- Join In!


Due to Covid-19, all PRIDE PARADES
are cancelled this year, of course.

But will that stop us?

HELL NO!

Here at She Who Seeks blog,
we're going to have a
VIRTUAL PRIDE PARADE
instead!

And I'm asking 
YOU, my readers,
to participate!

Those of you
who are QUEER yourselves . . .


. . . and those of you who are 
straight ALLIES too!


The Parade is for EVERYONE
to help celebrate LGBTQ+ Pride!

How can you join in?

Just email me a photo for the Parade post!

Suggestions --

yourself wearing your best rainbow or Pride finery, etc.
(I've got my outfit planned already!) or

❖ maybe your pet would prefer to get all dolled up instead? or

❖ make a Pride sign to grace the Parade! or

❖ howzabout some Pride art or Pride crafts
if that's more your thing? or

❖ love to bake? Rainbow food! or

❖ any other classy Pride-related visual!


To prevent trolls and haters 
from having access to 
my personal email address, 
I've created a new one 
especially to receive 
all email for this purpose:

fotopride20@gmail.com

So please use that one!
The account will be deleted
once this is over.

I intend to post
the Virtual Pride Parade
during the 4th week of June,
so please send me your photos by

FRIDAY, JUNE 19th
at the very latest!

Photos will be posted 
in the order received
saying who submitted it and
with a link back to your blog 
(unless you request otherwise).

HAVE FUN!

32 comments:

Moving with Mitchell said...

I love the glitter meme. I hate glitter. I love your idea and now will come up with something. Thanks, Debra! You’re just the shot in the arm — the kick in the head? — I needed today.

anne marie in philly said...

e-mail just sent!

wheeeeeeeee, this is going to be fun!

I still have my plastic rainbow flag from my first pride parade (1993 washington dc). a philly friend was marching in said parade; RTG and I went to support him and everyone else. damn, that was a GREAT day!

Travel said...

Photo sent, I hope it comes through.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this; you are so much fun! That meme with the glitter...this is why I don't allow glitter in the house anymore. Or people with the virus. :)

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG YAASSS!
This sounds like so much fun! I need to get something gay and fun done! Where's my gay flair when I need it?

XOXO

Bob said...

You've got me thinking ....

Mistress Maddie said...

I have to admit this sounds fun! I'll have to see what I have... if i have any pride things around here......

yellowdoggranny said...

well fuck..I'm to late to your gay party..was going to have the gg's make a rainbow and take their picture and send it in.I might do it anyway and send it to you at other so you can just have it for you..love this idea..sorry I'm late to the party..been recouping my ass.

DVArtist said...

What a great ides.

BootsandBraids said...

What a great idea! If I can think of something to fit the theme, I'm in.

bobbie said...

What a great idea!!! I'll see what I can come up with ~

LL Cool Joe said...

I used to sell rainbow stuff on ebay I'll have to try and find some of the photos I took. Of course now in the UK the rainbow has become connected to celebrating the NHS.

Leanna said...

I love gnomes. It's just that they are so damned expensive. Awesome post, darlin.

Mike said...

Get creative? ARRRGGGG! OK, I'll try.

Don't forget to remind us on a daily basis.

Ol'Buzzard said...

A great idea. Gives me time to think
the Ol'Buzzard

Magaly Guerrero said...

I have no idea what I will do yet, BUT... I am sooo in!

Also, I'm pretty sure glitter multiplies by supernatural means in the presence of gay people and people feeling gay. Seriously, happiness and intense coolness attracts shine.

Joanne Noragon said...

I'll try very hard.

Lady M said...

Sounds like fun!

Adam said...

Everything is cancelled this year...sigh.

Parnassus said...

This is a tough one--I haven;t been feeling very creative lately.

This N That said...

Love the parade idea...Not feeling very creative right now but I have time..Enjoy your day!!

Martha said...

This sounds like fun! I'm not sure I have anything around the house that will work. I'll have to check!

Liz Hinds said...

Right, I'm going to have work on this. Don't think I have anything rainbow coloured so will have to be inventive.

Guillaume said...

At least it shows that the LGBT+ community is more socially responsible than the Trumpists and the Christian wackos.

Kirk said...

I'm afraid I have no pictures of myself at a Pride parade. I'll just have to send my best wishes.

Fundy Blue said...

What fun, Debra! I'll put my thinking cap on!

Fundy Blue said...

I have a giant bottle of glitter left over from my teaching days. I loved Glitter Jesus in a more recent post of yours.

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great idea Debra! Super fun!

pam nash said...

Hmmm - I shall have to think what I have that's rainbow.

Ur-spo said...

Dear me I haven't seen gay gnomes until now. what a sight.

junemac2 said...

Awesome Idea Debra, i shall think of something and send x

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I want to create something! I will really try!! Hopefully, I will be emailing you soon! So much fun!!!