After 2019's dismal showing
of only one (1) book read,
blogging buddy Old Lurker
challenged me to up my ante
to at least my pathetic 2018 level
of seven (7) books.
IN FACT, IN 2020 I READ
ELEVEN (11) BOOKS!
I'M BACK, BABY!
So here's the list of books I read in 2020 --
1. Andrew Shaffer, Hope Never Dies: An Obama/Biden Mystery
2. Andrew Shaffer, Hope Rides Again: An Obama/Biden Mystery
3. Liz Hinds, This Time Next Year
4. Rick Riordan, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard: The Ship of the Dead
5. Teemu Selanne with Ari Mennander, Teemus Selanne: My Life
6. Ross Matthews, Name Drop: The Really Good Celebrity Stories I Usually Only Tell at Happy Hour
7. Hiro Arikawa, The Travelling Cat Chronicles
8. Catherine Gildiner, Good Morning, Monster: Five Heroic Journeys to Recovery
9. Jane Routley, Shadow in the Empire of Light
10. Delia Owens, Where the Crawdads Sing
11. Seamus Heaney, The Cure at Troy: A Version of Sophocles' Philoctetes
OF BLOGGING BUDDY
I READ THIS YEAR!
My book list already mentions
Liz Hinds' book, This Time Next Year.
Liz blogs at Finding life hard?
I also read two short stories
penned by blogging buddies,
both of which were published in
All are highly recommended!
1. Louise MacBeath Barbour, "Dare, Double Dare" in Insecure Writer's Support Group Anthology, Voyagers: The Third Ghosts. Louise blogs at Standing Into Danger.
2. Sue Bursztynski, "Red Sky at Morning" in Phyllis Irene Radford (ed.), OZ is Burning. Sue blogs at The Great Raven.