😂😁 I had to look up who Joel Osteen is, but in this context, a return of the Vikings would probably not be a bad idea. On the other hand, I prefer to receive messages via smartphone rather than in the form of junior's head... All the best from Austria, Traude https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/01/september-wochenende-in-der-wachau.html
I'd probably get kicked off of one of those fancy Viking river cruises they advertise on PBS the first time I stood in the bow screaming "PILLAGE AND BURN!" as they came into a port :-)
34 comments:
The Pillage meme! LMAO!!!!
And in Viking times, they would have cut off juniors head and sent it back as a message. I like myself to hold on to the tried-and-true methods.
We missed a good thing, being born too late.
Interesting about ravens, and the vikings being too metrosexual. I think Gertrude looks fairly terrifying!
...let's cut off JR's head today.
It’s looking like a drastic “message” is the only kind that might be taken seriously.
Not a bad one in the bunch, but the look on Gertrude's face is priceless.
Too funny.
Heh, we Finns are so close to vikings 😂 so I took these as stimulation...😆
Debra, enjoy a weekend 😀
Oh yes...send Junior's head back.
His dad would probably say good riddance.
A much more effective way to send a message, than X or whatever scam HWSNBN is fleecing people with this year.
So the Vikings were big, adventurous, handsome dudes confident in their masculinity and liked ravens???
Send me back in time!!
XOXO
🤩 Yay! I feel so mighty now that once a week I can call myself a "pill"ager!
🤣 Headless Trump is redundant!
😂😁
I had to look up who Joel Osteen is, but in this context, a return of the Vikings would probably not be a bad idea. On the other hand, I prefer to receive messages via smartphone rather than in the form of junior's head...
All the best from Austria, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2025/01/september-wochenende-in-der-wachau.html
I'd probably get kicked off of one of those fancy Viking river cruises they advertise on PBS the first time I stood in the bow screaming "PILLAGE AND BURN!" as they came into a port :-)
These are so good.
Well, that took a turn! Can't say I disagree either...
That last one ......
Hilarious. Oh for Viking times! A lot less scary than what’s starting next week.
A lot of food for thoughts
Where's Ragnar Lothbrok when you need him?
I was told about the real reason the Vikings were killed.
Apparently it’s easier than actually bathing.
Love Gertrude haha
Fjord Explorer? - GROAN.
I do miss Viking times...
LOL at the Vikings Cruise!
Ravens are really neat birds. I wonder if they came back at night to roost on the ships if they didn't make land during the day.
Also, the Vikings settled Greenland, so if I were Donald Trump, I'd think twice about annexing it.
I was having a good laugh until that last one. THAT was a great laugh. If only!
All of these are great. I wish they would do the last one. LOL
so funny
After last night's Lions loss I needed a good laugh. Thanks for starting my Sunday morning off with a smile.
Hubby misses no Viking show 😁
Thanks for the fun dear Debra ❤️
yes yes yes esp. the last one.
Love Gertrude's Viking Cruise. After her Viking Cruise, when she returned home, I understand Gertrude looted and pillaged a Tim Hortons.
Loved these, especially the last one!
Post a Comment