Saturday 19 June 2010

Fabulous Blog Award!


Fabulous Faerwillow over at ~serendipity~ thinks MY blog is fabulous too! *mwah* *mwah* Air kisses to you, darling! We simply must do lunch and take in a show some time!

However, to earn this award, I have to reveal . . . *gasp* . . . five of my addictions! Unfortunately I don't have glamorous addictions to clothes, shoes, martinis and men like the Sex and the City girls, so perhaps my Fabulous Blog Award will be revoked . . . but oh well, here goes --

Hello, my name is Debra and I am an addict. I admit that I have no power over my addiction to:

1. Blogging (well duh, obviously!)

2. Cats (again duh, obviously! Just read my blog!)

3. Diet Coke (but at least I don't put a Mentos in my mouth at the same time)

4. Collecting Goddess statues (it just sort of . . . started. And now I can't quit!)

5. My Rare One's luuuuuuv and kisses (gimme, gimme, gimme!)

Phew! Now I'm all confessed out! *wink*

When I was thinking about who in turn to nominate for a Fabulous Blog Award, one name above all others leapt immediately to mind:

Mary/mxtodis123!

She has several fabulous blogs and maintains each one regularly (an astounding feat of diligence)! Her blogs are all beautiful to look at and every one of them conveys thoughtful and meaningful information and insights on an astounding variety of spiritual and life-affirming topics:









Plus, Mary/mxtodis is an addictions counsellor so she knows all about that topic too! Clearly, she was born to win a Fabulous Blog Award!

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

A very well deserved blog! It truly is Fabulous!! CONGRATS!! :0)

brandi said...

~no greater addiction than l♥vin your rare one...to l♥ve and be l♥ved...a wonderful thing...and as for mary...she is such a beautiful soul full of great wisdom! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Anonymous said...

#5. Is the best there is :)

And a well deserved award for you, m'dear!

Nar said...

Excellent! :)

mxtodis123 said...

Thank you, my friend. Means a lot coming from you. Your blog is very special. I always know I can come here to visit and leave feeling so much better.
Mary

yellowdoggranny said...

i think your fabulous too..where do you get your goddess's? I have 3 and want to start a collection.but can't find a diversity..they are all the same 2 or 3..

laughingwolf said...

grats to all the wie... uh... winners!

[guess we try for max again next friday, deb? ;) lol]

Laura said...

congratulations o fabulous one!!!

Anonymous said...

You are most certainly a fabulous blogger *bow*, I will check out your recommendations because you are sooo fabulous *bow*

Giuseppe de Piero said...

meow!

Rue said...

Congrats daaahling!

I so echo your kitty and diet coke addiction. I'm really trying hard not to bring any more cats home - two should be enough, right? Ugh - but there are kittens down the street!!! Goddess help me.