Sunday 20 August 2023

Friends Fur Life Blogathon


I love a good blogathon 
every once in a while,
and this one should be fun!

On October 27-29, posts by participating bloggers
will celebrate their favourite movie/TV onscreen critters
who are pets, friends or companions to us humans.

If this sounds like your cup of tea,
full rules and signup sheets are available at

I've already signed up to do TWO posts --

(1) Alligator Loki from 
the 2021 Disney+ series Loki, and

(2) Rocket Raccoon from the
MCU's Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

STOP ME BEFORE I SIGN UP FOR MORE!

Maybe I'll see some of you
at the blogathon too?


13 comments:

Laura said...

this looks interesting. i look forward to seeing your posts. :-)
love & magicks
~*~

Parnassus said...

I would do Ben or Willard, except I always forget which is the rat and which is the human. --Jim

peppylady (Dora) said...

I didn't know there were any blogathon in blog land. I taken part in a few. They were fun and meant a lot great people.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

roentare said...

This looks so interesting. I will see if I can come up something.

angela said...

Sounds like fun. Can’t wait to see your posts I love rocket
And the guardians movies

Ur-spo said...

Count me in too

Old Lurker said...

I hope these blogathon posts will feature original Debra fanart. (But NO SMOOCHES.)

Kirk said...

I'm doing so many things on a computer at the moment that I'm reluctant to sign up for anything that involves a schedule. But I look forward to your posts.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This sounds like a lot of fun. I've yet to see Guardians Of The Galaxy; I need to rectify that.

baili said...

Sounds great idea dear Debra
I will be peaking into your entries

John Going Gently said...

Titter.titter again

Adam said...

The best loki 🐊

Fundy Blue said...

I won't have access to the internet then, but when I do, I'll see what you've posted.