Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Avoid The Void!












And then, there are those who just
"get on with it" and make
the best of a bad situation --


36 comments:

Bilbo said...

"Dark sense of humor as load-bearing structure." As I suspected ...

Rade said...

I. LOVE. THESE!!! Marvelous! Even snagged a few!

Tom said...

...having a pessimistic day?

Bob said...

Spot on. I feel like Strawberry Shortcake!

Liuba said...

A bit scary for me or I don't understand something? :)) Happy Wednesday to you! Liuba x

Travel said...

Is that you pouring on the left?

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I believe it’s you, Mads and I in that last photo?
Also, yes to everything else.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

The void stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP here should have those billboards!!! And you know what? they probably would be flaming too.

Harry said...

We all need good dark humor.

Kathy G said...

I loved the cat ones.

Boud said...

A load bearing structure, yes. I love the lady on the right counting the cash.

whkattk said...

These are wonderfully LOL funny. You will see them again in the future!

The Happy Whisk said...

Strawberry Shortcake. Omg. Good stuff. Loved the eyes looking back.

Val Ewing said...

Dark humor is perfect.

Ms. Moon said...

I can personally relate to every damn one of these today. Somehow, it helps to know it's not JUST me.

DVArtist said...

I love all of these but I would definitely be sitting with the witchery ladies.

RedPat said...

I love the black cats, Debra.

Shammickite said...

I'd love to throw that spear.

Deedles said...

Black cats have always been my favorites. They were always the friendliest of the feline flock, except for my late grand cat. He was the proverbial scaredy cat. I was cat sitting and couldn't find him anywhere. I relaxed and went about my day. Went into my small dark walk-in closet to grab some shoes and found one staring at me with big golden eyes. Scared the living crap out of me! Oh boy, I think I've been triggered again!

Ellen D. said...

Horrified disbelief every day lately.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I love the one about humour being a load-bearing structure.

Anonymous said...

J’adore le chat noir et les dames aux citrons :)
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦

Spellucci said...

Russian humor:
Boris: How’s it going, Vlad?
Vlad: Worse than last year. Better than next year.

e said...

Every.Single.One. Spot on. Thank you for bracing our load bearing structure...

Tundra Bunny said...

Motherboard arrowheads! And gallows humour is the original load-bearing structure, LOL.

Guillaume said...

I'd have a coffin cookie. But with tea, not lemonade. Oh and I love the black cat too.

Bill said...

Strawberry Shortcake made me laugh. :)

Lady M said...

That last picture is so me - I want join that clique.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I love the black cat, dear Debra!

River said...

I love the last one and now want to make lemon bars.

Kirk said...

I've never understood why they have to dress like that during the apocalypse. Wasn't there at least a Gap left standing.

peppylady (Dora) said...

LOL

roentare said...

The last one is such a cool image. It evokes unique feelings

Leanna said...

I had to steal the bagged kitty void. I just noticed you have a kitty bee on the side of your page. SOOOOooooo CUTE!

Moving with Mitchell said...

I’ll take two coffin cookies, please. It’s just the abyss, dear.

My name is Erika. said...

These are great, especially these ladies selling lemonade. :)