Friday, 14 August 2026

Everyone's Favourite Day


THANK WHO?








ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

31 comments:

Bilbo said...

I'll take some of that bad decision juice. Make it a double.

Tom said...

...being retired, all the days seem the same, they all end with a Y!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahaha
Yes, Barbara!
Caffeine, spite and the promise of silence!!!

XOXO

Travel said...

My dear sister is still working, and really looks forward to Fridays.

My name is Erika. said...

These are lots of fun today. Happy Friday. Hope it's a good day and you don't need the shot or the glass of wine. It's one thing if you'd like them another to need them. Hurrah for retirement, eh?

Bohemian said...

Retirement sometimes makes me forget which Day it is, they kind of blend together now.

Ms. Moon said...

The possum is killing me.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

@ Ms. Moon -- That's my favourite one too.

whkattk said...

Happy Friday! I'll be sitting with the possum. LOL.

Bob said...

I don't work on Fridays so I am already weekending ... and waiting for that cock-a-tale!

RedPat said...

Hurray!

Rostrose said...

Dear Debra,
the nuns are hilarious 😂! Since I no longer have to go to the office, Fridays (as well as Mondays) are thankfully just another day for me.
Hugs & all the best from Austria 🤗
Traude

Mistress Maddie said...

My favorite day of the week!!!!! Time to get back out of the rat race!!!

I wondered how long it would take till your blog also doesnt update in my reader. Curses, blogger.....

Busy Bee Suz said...

TGIF! The opossum made me laugh so hard!

DVArtist said...

Yes, I agree. TGIF

Polly said...

Freya and her cats are very pretty. I have been retired for for 14 but I still like Fridays. Have a good weekend Debra.

Tundra Bunny said...

Sounds like a Monday problem -- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Happy Whisk said...

All brilliant!

Lisca said...

I too am retired so Friday has taken on a different meaning. At the moment it is my only 'free' day as I do Pilates or meetings on other days, but on Friday I can sleep late (cat permitting) and do what I like.Bliss.
Pne of your memes has a hand reaching out with a glass of something. I like that. Thank you. The others made me smile. From reading the other comments, the creature with the cigaret is a possum.What an ugly so-and-so.
Happy Friday,
Lisca

Kathy G said...

The rat with the cigarette and drink is my favorite.

Fundy Blue said...

Bad decision juice coming up shortly! I've been retired for years, and I still love Friday! Enjoy the weekend, my friend!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Debra, thank you so much for sharing these. ❤️

Kirk said...

I actually have to work tomorrow. Retail, you know.

DB Stewart said...

Now I want a t-shirt that says, "sounds like a Monday problem" ha.

Carola Bartz said...

I'll get some of that bad decision juice tonight. Sounds delicious.

roentare said...

You just motivated my weekend !!

NanaDiana said...

OMG- I remember when I used to look forward to Fridays! Then when I was working at the hospital I never knew if I would be off Friday or not. lol. And now that I am retired I don't know what day to look forward to...maybe living another day...lol. Have a wonderful weekend, my Canadian friend- Hugs- Diana

River said...

I was always happier to see Saturday morning, but retirement changed that, all days are good now.

Iris Flavia said...

You got me all hungry!!! And my "Double half without ham"-chef has moved back to Italy, buhuuuu...

Rade said...

I love these!

e said...

Freya is such a badass! She should have the best day of the week named for her. I'm seeing a marked uptick in girl children named Freya. I like that.
Also, that possum knows plenty about life. Monday problem indeed