These are hilarious. So much fun. Kash Patel proves himself each day to be an even bigger asshole than I thought. Someone in government suing because someone called him names!
Googly eyes make everything funny and taken on a personality. I have a pair. But I won't tell you what I put them on, but the Lad roared when he saw them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm heading to Michael's when they open and buying all the bags of googly eyes I can find. They will be showing up everywhere! What a great idea, thanks Debra
Hahaha I actually love the Xmas idea! All I’d need is some coke cans and I’d be set! The beach balls in the tree? Genius. Patel is a googly eyed idiot. And of course the eyes go on the cone. Duh. He’s got the trendy haircut!
I had to have a VERY delicate eye surgery at UCLA when everything was shut down during Covid...when I got back and we were allowed to gather, my wife brought our friends together. Googly eyes were everywhere in the house! I still find them in unsuspecting places. LOL. P.S. It took a second, but the dog....love it!
🤣 I love googly eyes and they improve most things. I "Googly-ed" the story of the blue blob sculpture in Mount Gambier, South Australia, and I actually like the "Cast in Blue" sculpture better without the eyes. Kids loved hugging it and taking selfies with it before the vandalism, so the eyes were unnecessary on the whimsical blob. The blob is based on local stories, creatures, and geology so it isn't just a goofy art piece. But, importantly, the vandal was guided not by whimsy, but by MDMA and 3 litres of vodka (and perhaps the fumes of superglue she proudly displayed in the video she made of herself committing the crime 🤪)*...kinda takes the fun out of it for me. 🤨 * Mount Gambier woman convicted of graffitiing Cast in Blue sculpture - ABC News https://share.google/yqtnOcdYjUxhrgJAf
@ Cleora Borealis -- Thanks for finding "the other side" of this story for us! Yes, it casts the stunt in a different light, doesn't it -- a cautionary tale for us all.
The beach balls gave me an idea . . . . but you didn't see that. So we've been living on a duck in the ocean all this time and no one knew? I liked the ice cream cone - B. Looks like an old lady with purple hair.
Wow! The dog one is creepy! Blue Blob looks like a sad elephant. That knit brussels sprout is adorable, so much better than the other kind. This made my day, Debra. Thanks.
44 comments:
That tree-idea.... my neighbor would "deserve" it!
I found these googly eyes so cute!
These are hilarious. So much fun. Kash Patel proves himself each day to be an even bigger asshole than I thought. Someone in government suing because someone called him names!
Hideous sculptures purchased with tax payers' money deserve to become googly eyed! LUV the beer can choir though, LOL.
I have a nutty neighbor and so I am buying beach balls and black paint.
As for the ice cream cone it's clearly B.
No matter how old you are. Google eyes make everything better
I LOVED them all!! Thanks for the early morning belly-laugh!
bobbie
Googly eyes make everything funny and taken on a personality. I have a pair. But I won't tell you what I put them on, but the Lad roared when he saw them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm heading to Michael's when they open and buying all the bags of googly eyes I can find. They will be showing up everywhere! What a great idea, thanks Debra
I should buy a package of googly eyes, but I wouldn't use them.
Hahaha
I actually love the Xmas idea! All I’d need is some coke cans and I’d be set!
The beach balls in the tree? Genius.
Patel is a googly eyed idiot.
And of course the eyes go on the cone. Duh. He’s got the trendy haircut!
XOXO
@ Tundra Bunny -- The beer can choir makes me think of Leonard Cohen's line about being "a drunk in a midnight choir."
@ Milleson -- Just remember that sticking them on items you don't own can be considered vandalism and be subject to legal consequences!
@ Mistress Maddie -- Well, we ALL have a mental image NOW, hahahahaha!
I had to look at the first one several times before I found the dog :-)
Thanks for the laughs this morning:)
...wo, these are keepers!
That tree idea is awesome. Yep, I'd do that for sure!
I chuckled through most of that. Fun times!
I'm not sure how googly eyes could possibly have been perceived as anything but a plus on Blue Blob.
I had to have a VERY delicate eye surgery at UCLA when everything was shut down during Covid...when I got back and we were allowed to gather, my wife brought our friends together. Googly eyes were everywhere in the house! I still find them in unsuspecting places. LOL.
P.S. It took a second, but the dog....love it!
Mads, we're all disappointed there are no pictures!
🤣 I love googly eyes and they improve most things. I "Googly-ed" the story of the blue blob sculpture in Mount Gambier, South Australia, and I actually like the "Cast in Blue" sculpture better without the eyes. Kids loved hugging it and taking selfies with it before the vandalism, so the eyes were unnecessary on the whimsical blob. The blob is based on local stories, creatures, and geology so it isn't just a goofy art piece. But, importantly, the vandal was guided not by whimsy, but by MDMA and 3 litres of vodka (and perhaps the fumes of superglue she proudly displayed in the video she made of herself committing the crime 🤪)*...kinda takes the fun out of it for me. 🤨
* Mount Gambier woman convicted of graffitiing Cast in Blue sculpture - ABC News https://share.google/yqtnOcdYjUxhrgJAf
@ Cleora Borealis -- Thanks for finding "the other side" of this story for us! Yes, it casts the stunt in a different light, doesn't it -- a cautionary tale for us all.
The beach balls gave me an idea . . . . but you didn't see that. So we've been living on a duck in the ocean all this time and no one knew? I liked the ice cream cone - B. Looks like an old lady with purple hair.
"B" definitely "B" on the ice cream cone.
Wow! The dog one is creepy! Blue Blob looks like a sad elephant. That knit brussels sprout is adorable, so much better than the other kind. This made my day, Debra. Thanks.
These are such fun, Debra.
I once put googly eyes on a bunch of stuff in the fridge as a prank on my late husband.
These all made my giggle. Good post.
Dear Debra, these are so cool...and creative! Love this googly eye series!
What a fun post, I love it.
Oooh I loved the googly eyes as a kid. I had a friend who would glue them on everything.
The 90º flip on the Americas does look like a duck ~ hilarious! These were all great, Debra!
Google eyes work so many places, don't they? And they're fun too. Thanks for smiles Debra.
It been sometime I did anything with google eyes.
I can't unsee that duck now!
Who wouldn't want a googly-eyed Brussel sprout?
Oh, I couldn't eat either of those ice cream cones with those eyes staring at me like that!
OMG. These are all so good. I don't know which is my favorite, so many good choices
Googly eyes make everything so much better - especially the blue blob.
I vote for ice cream cone B. I love the big eyes in the tree and sent that idea to younger son who loves to decorate for Halloween.
We live on a duck!!!! I love it!
Love the Turd reich and the duck. B definitely. And as for the fine, well, the sculpture looks much better with eyes.
If Kash Patel doesn't shill out as a salesman for googly eyes once he's ousted as FBI Director, he's missing a gold mine.
Post a Comment