I'm not weird, either. But I am the most limited of editions, thank heavens.
I love these! Excellent!
...is it OK to be a lot weirdo today?
If they don't like what I do and say, they don't have to watch and listen.
Humans sure do like to advise others on how they should be, what they should do, and, well, everything else. I'm 72 years old. Please don't.
Wonderful, Debra.
Love these!
I'm Limited Edition, too!And will always make time for shenanigan's!
Yes, please judge me. I need to be sure acting on my judgements are not suitable for you.
calvin and hobbs, love, love, love
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'm not weird, either. But I am the most limited of editions, thank heavens.
I love these! Excellent!
...is it OK to be a lot weirdo today?
If they don't like what I do and say, they don't have to watch and listen.
Humans sure do like to advise others on how they should be, what they should do, and, well, everything else. I'm 72 years old. Please don't.
Wonderful, Debra.
Love these!
I'm Limited Edition, too!
And will always make time for shenanigan's!
Yes, please judge me. I need to be sure acting on my judgements are not suitable for you.
calvin and hobbs, love, love, love
Post a Comment