. . . because Magaly Guerrero over at Pagan Culture says so! She gave me this blog award last week and I thank her so much for it! She is a Wicked Darling indeed.
Personally, I have always had a sweet tooth. It has been my downfall in so many, many ways. Drug of choice, etc. My struggle to curb this dark passion continues. But, oh! Those sweet, delicious carbs call to me seductively.
But Magaly has shown me a new way -- now I will substitute irresistibly sweet blogs and get my delicious sugar high that way! Every time I get a craving for something yummy and fun, I'll go and read some tasty, uplifting blogs instead of stuffing my face with desserts!
But hmmmm, where to start? Here's just a few sweeties to whom I pass along this blog award. It's always a treat to read their posts:
1. Grimalkin the Witch's Cat at Diary of a Familiar-in-Training.
2. PTL at Plowing Through Life.
3. Mary at Remember When . . . .
4. LaelShine at Soular Sister.
5. Cinner at Things About Who, What, When, Where and Why.
6. Tricky Nag at Tricky Nag's Blog.