Friday, 6 March 2009
Triple Blog Award
I'd like to thank the Academy . . . . No, really, I'd like to thank Edain over at English, Pagan and in Canada for sending a Triple Blog Award my way. I appreciate it! Now I must pay it forward, according to the following official rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I'd like to nominate the following 5 blogs:
Poet-at-Large, because it features Patti's fabulous poetry and spiritual energy.
Feminist Wiles, because Blackened Phoenix's commitment to feminism gives me hope that at least some of the next generation of women "get it."
Julie Cornewell's Writer's Notebook, because she parties with squirrels. And writes good stories.
Evolutionary Tarot, because James writes with deep wisdom about both Tarot and the Goddess.
Mrs. Spit Spouts Off, because Mrs. Spit is sassy! And thoughtful and insightful.