Tuesday, 26 January 2010
Miss Zoe's Furry Little Bunny Paw . . .
. . . reached out across the blogosphere last week and gave me a lovely Kreativ Blogger Award. Many thanks for this honour, Miss Zoe and Marcy Hall at Ordinary Enchantment!
1. Thank the person giving the award (or, in this case, the person and rabbit giving the award).
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Place a link to their blog.
4. Name seven things people don't know about you.
5. Nominate seven other bloggers who you admire.
6. Place a link to these bloggers.
7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.
Seven Unknown Facts
As you will see, I am in a distinctly musical frame of mind at the moment:
1. I adore bagpipes. Anytime. Anywhere.
2. My favourite composers are Bach, Handel, Mozart and Beethoven. None of them ever wrote a bad note in their entire friggin' lives.
3. There's nothing I like better than a good hurtin' country song. The more steel guitar, the better.
4. Actually, I enjoy all types of music. And yes, that includes rap once in a while, provided that the lyrics are not violent, sexist or homophobic.
5. The only musical instrument I play is the recorder (badly). But I have been playing it (badly) for 40 years. I am nothing if not persistent.
6. I also do soul drumming at my drumming circle. Like the priestesses of old, we drum to the Great Goddess.
7. I like to serenade my cat, Her Royal Highness, by singing the Meow Mix Song (her personal fave). Don't worry, I don't do it in public. At least not yet.
Now I must reach across the blogosphere with my own furry little paw to pass on this Kreativ Blogger Award to seven other creative bloggers! Participation is, of course and as always, strictly voluntary!
1. faerwillow at ~serendipity~
2. turquoisemoon at Daily Om
3. Zedral Z at Witchin' in the Kitchen
4. Witch by Nature and Bitch by Choice at Antics of a Tameran Witch
5. Laura Hegfield at Shine the Divine: Creativity as a Spiritual Practice
6. Albertamama at What Happy Is
7. Sara at Mama Craft